Thread: Least value for points only

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Least value for points only

Good morning, Dobber community!

Looking at my current roster, which names stand out as the least valuable in a points only league? Long term, who would you think has the most? I am rebuilding my rebuild and currently have 5 picks in the 1st and 2nd round and one in the 4th. Our rookie draft consists of players taken in the most current draft. We also have a waiver draft at the same time. Thanks all!
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

The Great One

Default Re: Least value for points only

"rebuilding my rebuild" - first time I've heard that expression. What specific picks do you have in the first round? And if you come in last place, are you guaranteed the first overall pick next year?

You are missing high end prospects (outside of KK, perhaps)...I think the tank and draft approach is all you can do, to be honest.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    "rebuilding my rebuild" - first time I've heard that expression. What specific picks do you have in the first round? And if you come in last place, are you guaranteed the first overall pick next year?

You are missing high end prospects (outside of KK, perhaps)...I think the tank and draft approach is all you can do, to be honest.
    Draft order will be done August 1st. But as of now with current standings, I'd be picking 4th/5th/14th/16th/22nd and 39th OA. Bottom 3 have best shot at number 1 OA. I made some bad deals previously and traded away my own 1st this year, which would've been the best chance at the 1st OA. I've learned my lesson haha.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Monster

Wolansky, Jankowski, Tanev, Liljegren

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Good morning, Dobber community!

Looking at my current roster, which names stand out as the least valuable in a points only league? Long term, who would you think has the most? I am rebuilding my rebuild and currently have 5 picks in the 1st and 2nd round and one in the 4th. Our rookie draft consists of players taken in the most current draft. We also have a waiver draft at the same time. Thanks all!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post

Only choice I see is the full, tear down rebuild.