Thread: Troubles logging in

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Troubles logging in

Hey all, very sorry to put this here but I'm lost. Got a new iphone xr and when I tried logging in to the forum, it keeps saying failed attempt. Tried the password reset, entered everything as it's supposed to be entered but still not working. I have no issues logging in with my android, but for some reason, this stupid iphone can't log in. I miss commenting haha! I tried emailing the support email but haven't heard back from them except for an email where they offered to login for me. Again, it's awesome that they'd offer, but does me no good on this stupid arse iphone. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've tried everything that stupid apple has suggested.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Troubles logging in

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Hey all, very sorry to put this here but I'm lost. Got a new iphone xr and when I tried logging in to the forum, it keeps saying failed attempt. Tried the password reset, entered everything as it's supposed to be entered but still not working. I have no issues logging in with my android, but for some reason, this stupid iphone can't log in. I miss commenting haha! I tried emailing the support email but haven't heard back from them except for an email where they offered to login for me. Again, it's awesome that they'd offer, but does me no good on this stupid arse iphone. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've tried everything that stupid apple has suggested.
    What browser are you trying on the iPhone, are you using the desktop site, mobile browser, or something else?

Your best bet may be to mention it to Dobber on Twitter. Could be something to do with the website upgrade.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)