Thread: Dubnyk, Quick, Mrazek

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Dubnyk, Quick, Mrazek

Hi all,

Its the time of year where keepers must be selected.

My keeper league is keep 13. We play roto league with goalie cats of W, SHO, Save%, GAA.

Last year I fell in a heap in my goalie stats. I traded for Dubnyk and it backfired.

I keep Gibson and I can keep one other goalie. My roster includes Dubnyk, Quick, Mrazek, Greiss and Koskinen. Koskinen could be kept as a rookie player due to his low games.

If I keep Koskinen I could keep a player such as Kadri or Muzzin.

I could keep only one goalie and go to the draft, not sure who will be available though. Id suggest most team in my 8 team league will keep 2 goalies, so top 15 or so will be unavailable.

Thoughts?

The Great One

Default Re: Dubnyk, Quick, Mrazek

I'd quickly rule out Quick and (time-share Greiss). I'd probably flip a coin between Dubnyk and Mrazek, and lean Dubnyk.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'd keep Dubnyk.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Grand Master

1. Who are your rookie keeper options, if not Koskinen? If they suck, I keep him. If you keep all rookies, I keep him.

2. How did Kadri & Muzzin far in your league's scoring? We don't have skater scoring.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    1. Who are your rookie keeper options, if not Koskinen? If they suck, I keep him. If you keep all rookies, I keep him.

2. How did Kadri & Muzzin far in your league's scoring? We don't have skater scoring.
    Hi, thanks for your help. My "rookies" are Chabot, Heiskanen, Patrick and either Koskinen/Cal Petersen or Aston Reece. I may keep Koskinen anyway for some goalie depth.

My league plays standard cats plus Hits, PIMs, Blocks - so Muzzin and Kadri are quite useful multicat players. Kadri was elite in past seasons and Muzzin is reliable and fills every category.

I am inclined to keep neither Dubnyk or Mrazek and keep an extra skater and redraft whichever is available in the redraft - one of them will almost certainly be there.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Given that list of options, I want to keep Koskinen as a rookie.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.