Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: [TRADE] Kessel to Arizona

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: [TRADE] Kessel to Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by mounD View Post
    Kessel is famously a great teammate. He's one of those guys that people just love to be around. He's a funny dude, and the guys in the room love him. He may not be a coaches' favorite, but everyone else is going to like this dude in Arizona.
    Rick Tocchet and Phil Kessel seem to have a great relationship too!! This could be a very nice move for Phil the Thrill!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Rick Tocchet and Phil Kessel seem to have a great relationship too!! This could be a very nice move for Phil the Thrill!!
    The more I think about it, it's probably a good move for everyone including the Penguins. It just wasn't a good situation anymore, and both parties were looking for solutions elsewhere. It happens. Rutherford could've done a lot worse than Galchenyuk + P.O. Joseph, but I definitely would've preferred a Zucker deal -- while dumping the Jack Johnson contract, to boot.

I think Phil might have a bit of an adjustment period, but the Coyotes play a style in which he should fit very well, and he's going to get access to all the best linemates.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by mounD View Post
    If they line up Keller-Schmaltz-Kessel, and those three guys are prominently featured on PP1 as well, I see no reason why all three can't push 70+ points. I think Kessel will be closer to 80, Keller closer to 70, with Schmaltz bringing up the rear around 60-65.
    Schmaltz has a career 37.8 FOW%. Wouldn't surprise me if Kessel and Keller play with Stepan instead at 5 on 5 and Schmaltz plays on the second line as winger.