Hey guys,

Got this done early this year. For those that aren't aware, this is a sheet used to track which teams have the best schedule to start the year (maybe you rack some extra games up from your last round pick before you drop him anyways), throughout the low volume/high volume/combo weeks (making sure you aren't left behind with too few games), and especially tracking who the best players are to have on your team for H2H playoffs (the more games in those final weeks, the more likely you are to win).

I put it up on a Google drive on the second tab in the file with my free-agent salary predictions.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, issues, or if you find any errors.

Cheers,
EB

- - - Updated - - -

Thoughts/Notes on the schedule:

Calgary, Dallas, and Winnipeg play a league-high 10 games by Oct 20. Best teams to get you out to an early start.

New Jersey and Ottawa have random one-game weeks respectively in H2H weeks 3 and 4.

The Islanders have a 5 game week between Jan 13-19. Take advantage.

As long as your league combines the bye weeks around the all-star break, the schedule isn't going to kill you no matter what team(s) you loaded up on.

Different leagues use different H2H playoff weeks, but Columbus is the worst team for H2H playoffs across the board.

The minimum games from March 2nd to the end of the season (usual H2H playoff time), is 15 (eight teams). The maximum is 18 (five teams).

Take a look. It's colour coded