Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dang my guy got knabbed (16oa)

The Great One

Default Re: Dang my guy got knabbed (16oa)

Quote Originally Posted by mounD View Post
    Yeah, Afanasyev seems legit to me as well. I remember watching some Brink highlights and shift-by-shift stuff, and in one of the games I kept hearing the name Afanasyev so I decided to check him out. He's a monster out there at 6'4" and he can really move. Also has a really great shot. He's still very raw, but there's a ton of upside there.
    Afayansev legit at 43?? Kind of stumped for the 46 in a few picks though. Pelletier just got sniped- at 42. Nick robwrtson and maybe Brett lesson?

Dobber Sports Titan

Afanseyev and Robertson sound like solid choices there.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Jedi

I really like robertson's motor.

Lacombe on D if he's still there. He's a name to put away.. I won't be shocked if he's the next NCAA Dman to become a topic of discussion around here one of my picks for biggest draft day risers in a year'
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Master

poulin or holmstrom ?

The Great One

Both still available- I took the Oilers goalie Ilya kovalanov. I'm almost at my contract max so if I take more guys I basically have to drop guys like kuffner and iafollo - which is fine. It's a short bench, huge farm league and my active forwards are stacked. Basically just shopping for homerun picks. The wire is loaded with middle six types. Thinking of gambling on lesson but open to arguments pertaining to higher upside. Holmstrom is intriguing as an NHL first rounder...

Breakdown- 10 teams, 10 forwards, 5 man bench including goalies and dmen. Then a 50 man farm team.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Both still available- I took the Oilers goalie Ilya kovalanov. I'm almost at my contract max so if I take more guys I basically have to drop guys like kuffner and iafollo - which is fine. It's a short bench, huge farm league and my active forwards are stacked. Basically just shopping for homerun picks. The wire is loaded with middle six types. Thinking of gambling on lesson but open to arguments pertaining to higher upside. Holmstrom is intriguing as an NHL first rounder...

Breakdown- 10 teams, 10 forwards, 5 man bench including goalies and dmen. Then a 50 man farm team.
    I took both poulin and holmstrom in the 32-35 overall range with my two 3rd rounders .

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    I took both poulin and holmstrom in the 32-35 overall range with my two 3rd rounders .
    That is really good value/steal territory imo.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko