Hi,

I am looking for a single owner replacement for a 12 team league going into its 6th year for the 2019-20 season. It is a money league $50 buy-in with top three spots placing (60%, 25%, 15%). This league was built around finding the right active GMs, so there are 11 guys currently in this league who are geographically dispersed. We have GMs in Vancouver, LA, Portland, Montreal, and Nova Scotia. Some of us know each other while others were found on hockey forums.

Most of the guys have been here for the full 6 years and it really is a great group with a lot of hockey chatter. This is a super fun league and very dynamic. Lots of moving pieces, trades, WW, auction, draft picks, minor league bench, etc. It is a rotisserie league with 14 scoring categories (D-G, G, A, PPP, SHP, Hits+Blks, Pims, TkA:GvA ratio, FOW, FO%, Wins, Saves, Save%, GAA).

Roster consist of 29 players:
1) 18 Active slots which consist of 4C, 7W, 5D, 2G
2) 6 Bench slots (any position)
3) 6 MLP slots (Minor League Player - less than 27 career regular season games)
4) Additional 4 Injured slots

Since this is a Keeper league we have several features:
1) Flexibility - you can keep anywhere from 8 to 13 of your 29 players
2) MLPs are kept for free if they are under the 27 game limit
3) GM designated Franchise Players, which help to reduce salary
4) Rookie contracts and restricted free agency signing periods

The team available has a lot of pieces to build upon. It is a salary league with auction ($220 to spend including salary of your keepers) and bench drafts to start each year. Our draft this year is Sunday, Sept 22 at 9am PST. It usually last for about 2-3hrs online.

As an example of salaries, players such as Crosby and Stamkos are about ~$30 each. Rask and Rinne bought at auction are around $30, but there are TONS of value late in draft and players picked up at the bench draft. Examples include Schwartz $1, Voracek $2, Muzzin $1, Rielly $1 etc

The team we are looking to get a GM for looks like this as potential keepers/rookie contracts. There are additional players, but these are the ones that are probably hold a decent consensus of what people are likely to keep, but obviously each GM has their own strategy.

C
Bergeron $31
Eichel $24
Duchene $18

W
Dzingel $5
Domi $8
Teravainen $9
JVR $10
Radulov $14
Keller as a Rookie Contract $3

D
Gustaffsson $5
Krug $22

G
Lehner $10
Saros as a Rookie Contract $2

Minor league players are Necas, Poehling, Bokk, Bouchard and Gustavsson

We do an Online Auction portion of drafting first and then after all teams have filled out to 18 players, then we do a Bench Draft consisting of 6 rounds of draft picks. This team has three 1st round picks, one 3rd round and two 5th round. Trading will open up on July 1st (FREE AGENCY DAY) for the summer until keepers need to be submitted in September.

Send me your email or message me if you are interested in joining this league and I can send you the full team as well as the complete Rules for the league. Hope we can find someone active to fill our 12th team

Cheers
DJ