Thread: Moved Mikko

The Great One

Default Moved Mikko

Its a complicated league format- where yopu get some value for sogs, hits, pims, blocks- Ill post it at the bottom- but a ghood chunk of your points comes from points still.

I moved-

Rantanen, PLD, and Olofsson (Buf prospect)
    for
    Pastrnak, Schenn and Hamilton

My thinking: Pastrnak and Mikko are pretty even. Today Mikkos probably worth a tad more but in a bangers and mash league I feel like down the road Pastas propensity for shooting might tip it back my way. After that I lose upside in the PLD/Scenn swap but I get a reasonable facsimile to plug into my lineup who contributes accross the board and has upside from last year. The last piece is what makes it for me as Im a huge Hamilton fann and although I actually really like Olofsson as well- defense is basically the only spot my team is kind of lacking and he basically becomes my 2nd/3rd best defensman behind Burns after that trade. Ill edit this in a bit to include the scoring settings and most of my active roster...

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Moved Mikko

eh i think its a fair deal imo. We don't know how well PLD will do without superstars anymore