Thread: Stamkos+Forsberg+Pulock+Hayes+ Sprong for Panarin+Benn+Doughty+E.Kane+3rd rd pick prospect draft

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Stamkos+Forsberg+Pulock+Hayes+ Sprong for Panarin+Benn+Doughty+E.Kane+3rd rd pick prospect draft

Hi guys I just received this offer. I own the Panarin side in this full keeper league. Goals are worth 3 pts, assists 2, +-1, Shots on goal .1, hits .1, blocks.1, pp points 1. Which side do you like better? I think he clearly wins on the kane and doughty side of the deal. I'm a bit hesitant to make this deal , not a fan of hayes. Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Stamkos+Forsberg+Pulock+Hayes+ Sprong for Panarin+Benn+Doughty+E.Kane+3rd rd pick prospect draft

I would rather keep what you have. It's not filling a hole for your team, and you're selling low on Doughty/Benn.
    Now may be the right time to sell on Kane and buy on Pulock, but this isn't the trade to do it with.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: Stamkos+Forsberg+Pulock+Hayes+ Sprong for Panarin+Benn+Doughty+E.Kane+3rd rd pick prospect draft

Depends...

This is a massive deal, involving a bunch of moving parts. Overall, I would probably stand pat, however in a G=3 format, I think Stamkos and Forsberg are going to score a lot more goals than Panarin and Benn. I love that portion of the deal in isolation.

My question is--can you upgrade the rest of the players you get back and/or move around the other assets for something better? Or do you have upgrades on your bench / farm that could make up the difference?

If so, I would consider this for sure. Stamkos and Forsberg are both gold in a goals-bonused format. You're possibly looking at 80-85 goals vs. 60-65.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    Depends...

This is a massive deal, involving a bunch of moving parts. Overall, I would probably stand pat, however in a G=3 format, I think Stamkos and Forsberg are going to score a lot more goals than Panarin and Benn. I love that portion of the deal in isolation.

My question is--can you upgrade the rest of the players you get back and/or move around the other assets for something better? Or do you have upgrades on your bench / farm that could make up the difference?

If so, I would consider this for sure. Stamkos and Forsberg are both gold in a goals-bonused format. You're possibly looking at 80-85 goals vs. 60-65.
    I'm along this line of thinking. K. Hayes is where my interest wains a bit. Unless you believe 52pts is going to significantly improve for him in Philly this year.
    I don't see a tonne of separation between Doughty & Pulock (I'm a big Pulock fan) He could easily net more G's than Doughty this coming season.

Not only does Stammer give more goals, he had more points than Panarin.
    'IF' Forsberg plays a full season.... how many points more than Benn does he produce.
    If Benn returns to 70pts.. where's FF? 80?

If you could tweak Hayes - I'm also not a fan of 55pt Centres on my fantasy team - deepest F position, I want 70+ there. I'd swap for a similar winger.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Benn..radulov..couture..mikael granlund..hoffman..getzlaf..bailey..kadri..O'Reily ..Panarin..Stastny..E.Kane are my 12 starting forwards..my 6 dmen are Doughty..Barrie..Krug..Petrangelo..Faulk..J.Schult z are my 6 starting d..my starting goalies are bobrovsky and Bishop. My bench players are Raanta, Lehner, Fowler, Coyle, Eberle, Galchenyuk, Saad, Simmonds, Turris.

my farm is pretty bare..senyshyn..bear..korenar..skarek..vladar..i have 7 spots open on the farm and some draft picks available to fill in the remaining farm spots.

Big Daddy

Keep what you have.