Thread: Blackwood Post Draft

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Blackwood Post Draft

Curious to hear people's thoughts on Blackwood as a prospect now that NJ has Hughes and Subban. Been seeing him in trade offers, and want to learn as much as possible...

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Blackwood Post Draft

Not much has changed for me on Blackwood. I still see him as a share time goalie as he battles Schneider for playing time. I still believe Schneider has the upper hand on the crease because of his contract, with Blackwood hoping to steal playing time. This is for the short term at least.

And with all due respect to PK, he might help the offense, but I'm not sure hes a great help in his own end.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Blackwood Post Draft

$6 million still on Schneider's contract for 3 more years. So for now, it'll be a timeshare. Gotta play the high dollar goalie. So Blackwood is gonna have to wait for a full-time gig in Jersey.

[QUOTE=Mmasked;1982523]Curious to hear people's thoughts on Blackwood as a prospect now that NJ has Hughes and Subban. Been seeing him in trade offers, and want to learn as much as possible...[/QUOTE

CAN-AM National Hockey League ~ 6th Year
    CAN-AM United Hockey League ~ 6th Year
    CAN-AM Memorial Hockey League ~ 6th Year
    CAN-AM Hockey Association - 1st year