Thread: Pulock + 2nd round pick for Werenski

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Pulock + 2nd round pick for Werenski

Hey guys,

I am sending out an offer of Pulock and a second for werenski and a late round pick. In a points only league Pulock finished last season with 41.5 points where werenski was 51.5 pts. based off last seasons total this seems fair to me as both NYI and CLB are good teams depending on a couple of things with FA's. The GM that I am offering this to just traded trouba + a mid round pick for shea Theodore and a second rounder so that is why I am offering what I am. Let me know if you think this is a "low ball offer" especially when you consider his previous trade a couple of days ago of trouba.
    Forwards: Aho, Point, Debrincat, Larkin, Hagel, B Tkachuk, Mittlestadt, Necas, Cooley, Dubois, W Smith, Michkov

Defence: Heiskanen, Faber, Nemec, Sandin-Pellika, Power, L Hutson

Goalies: L Thompson, Swayman

1 pt G/A - 2 pt W - 3 pt SO - +.5 additional pt for PPP - +2 pt for SHP

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Pulock + 2nd round pick for Werenski

I wouldn't call it low ball, but I wouldn't accept if I owned Werenski. Pulock and a 1st may tempt me.

That being said, that's me. Who knows how the other GM values those players. Give it a go.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Kick the tires on that but not likely to be a deal that gets accepted.
    However, people get excited around the draft time and draft picks become more enticing when the NHL holds its draft (such as tomorrow) so maybe this owner nibbles on the deal...

Whats the quote, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take?

Quote Originally Posted by cunningham19 View Post
    Hey guys,

I am sending out an offer of Pulock and a second for werenski and a late round pick. In a points only league Pulock finished last season with 41.5 points where werenski was 51.5 pts. based off last seasons total this seems fair to me as both NYI and CLB are good teams depending on a couple of things with FA's. The GM that I am offering this to just traded trouba + a mid round pick for shea Theodore and a second rounder so that is why I am offering what I am. Let me know if you think this is a "low ball offer" especially when you consider his previous trade a couple of days ago of trouba.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend of Hockeytown View Post
    Kick the tires on that but not likely to be a deal that gets accepted.
    However, people get excited around the draft time and draft picks become more enticing when the NHL holds its draft (such as tomorrow) so maybe this owner nibbles on the deal...

Whats the quote, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take?
    Technically, you can't miss if you don't shoot.

...but you can't score either
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4