Thread: Beauvillier

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Beauvillier

Opinions on Anthony Beauvillier? Last year was supposed to be his "breakout" year, yet he digressed number wise. is ice time increased by about 30 seconds a game. Although, hi PP time increased by about 1 minute a game. I know the NYI have resigned Eberle and Nelson. And lee is a UFA. I know Lee's resigning or not may affect the lines. Let's assume Lee resigns(if he doesn't, assuming Beauvillier value increases). What will Beauvillier's role be? Top 6 with 2nd PP time? Will he increase on last years production? Beauvillier is also an RFA, so what is his estimated new salary/contract? Thank you for insights and opinions.
    20tm multicat salary keeper
    19 Active/6 Reserve/ 33 Minors
    3C/3LW/3RW/3SKT/6D/1G
    Skaters: G/A/PlusMinus/PIM/SOG/PPP/SHP/Hit/Blk/FOW/FO%
    Goalies: W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Beauvillier

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Beauvillier

Quote Originally Posted by BlackhawksFan View Post
    Opinions on Anthony Beauvillier? Last year was supposed to be his "breakout" year, yet he digressed number wise. is ice time increased by about 30 seconds a game. Although, hi PP time increased by about 1 minute a game. I know the NYI have resigned Eberle and Nelson. And lee is a UFA. I know Lee's resigning or not may affect the lines. Let's assume Lee resigns(if he doesn't, assuming Beauvillier value increases). What will Beauvillier's role be? Top 6 with 2nd PP time? Will he increase on last years production? Beauvillier is also an RFA, so what is his estimated new salary/contract? Thank you for insights and opinions.
    They did try him for stretches with Barzal and Eberle but they couldn't produce like they had the year prior. This is manly due to the system Trotz put in. I think you can hold onto him or draft him late as a sleeper pick but it might take him awhile to carve out a specific role on the team. He was kind of all over the place last year since he didn't really produce. He teased us with a hat trick one night and then it was back to being inconsistent. A lot depends on what happens in the offseason so it is hard to make a prediction on who he might play with. I would say if Lee is back there is no guarantee that Anthony gets a top 6 spot to start.
    12 team H2H keeper league. Scoring: G, A, +/-, Hits, Blocked shots, PPP, SOG, GWG Goalie categories W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    Keep 13 players and 6 Farm players must be under 24 and played less then 100 NHL career games. If under 24 but played over 100 games they cannot stay on farm but do not have to be protected in off season.
    C: E. Malkin, R. Hartman, M. Zibanejad , J. Eriksson Ek M. Frost
    LW: C. Keller, R.Thomas A. Kempe
    RW: P.Kane, V.Tarasenko T. Bertuzzi
    D: K.Letang, A. Fox, M. Rielly, S. Theodore
    G: [/B], I.Shesterkin, F.Andersen, J. Oettinger

Farm: T. Foerster, A. Holtz, B. Clarke, Tyler Boucher, Lukas Dostal, Mavrik Bourque