Thread: Any hope for Petan?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Any hope for Petan?

Salary multicat keeper in signature.

I've had Petan a few years now. Was hoping a change of scenery from WPG to TOR would help. Didn't appear to. Is this guy worth hanging onto? Or is he waiver fodder until he proves otherwise? Traded Leivo and Simon away last year to see them have moderate success after I waited several years on them. Hesitant to do the same with Petan. But need some roster spots for 2019 prospect picks. Opinions?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Any hope for Petan?

In a 32t, 23 active I would say.... probably not, so if it's in your league in the sig I would say almost definitely not.
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Big Daddy

Unlikely but why not hold onto him until mid-July when we have a better idea of how the Leafs roster will shape up for next season?
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

Dobber Sports Deity

I said it when he went to Toronto; he is going to a team that is deep with forwards and he won't be impactful in Toronto because of that. No room for him there.

He needs to go to a team like Edmonton that needs a top six skilled player. He's not a bottom six type of player. If he doesn't get that type of opportunity, he's pretty much a waste of a roster spot.

That's still my opinion on Petan.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."