Thread: Currently playing in a 14 team Roto Fantasy MMA (UFC) League. Looking for some others to join!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Currently playing in a 14 team Roto Fantasy MMA (UFC) League. Looking for some others to join!

I’ve been a long time fantasy hockey fan that drifted away from it a while ago.

Recently (since march 2019) a group of us has played a fantasy ufc league in the same vein as other fantasy sports instead of just the usual pick em week by week style games.

Right now we have 14 teams, 25 fighter rosters. We already did the draft and the top 3 went

Jon Jones, Valentina Shevchenko and Tyron Woodley

We score across 8 stat categories from TKOs to Submissions to takedowns to strikes landed. And have a bonus point system to make ranked wins and title wins more impactful.

I’m having a fantastic time playing, the fact fighter values change drastically after every fight, after every new match up makes for a lot of trading.

In addition. we have an auction system for picking up new fighters.

I’m not sure if there’s any hardcore MMA/UFC fans on here (if you don’t have an interest in every ufc card, this probably won’t be for you), we only have a few guys that are hardcore MMA and Fantasy fans, so as someone that used to frequent Dobber Hockey every single day reading the ramblings using goalie post discussing fantasy potential everyday I thought I would try here.

LETS GET IT ON

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Currently playing in a 14 team Roto Fantasy MMA (UFC) League. Looking for some others to join!

Welcome to the forums!

Not something I would have interest in myself, but seems like an interesting setup. I moved the thread to the Classified section to try and get you the right views.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Currently playing in a 14 team Roto Fantasy MMA (UFC) League. Looking for some others to join!

bump

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hey I would be interested in joining the league as a long time MMA fan I think it would be a great thing.