Thread: Please note I had to post-pone my fantasy league draft "Last Chance League 2019" (which is now called Mid-Season Ultra Challenge) to June 16th.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Please note I had to post-pone my fantasy league draft "Last Chance League 2019" (which is now called Mid-Season Ultra Challenge) to June 16th.

Apologies for any confusion but I was unable to delete the other two posts. Thanks

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Please note I had to post-pone my fantasy league draft "Last Chance League 2019" (which is now called Mid-Season Ultra Challenge) to June 16th.

Please note all the parameters/format/stats/roster numbers etc are the same - also the draft time is at 7 PM June 16th (Sunday). Incidentally, I personally challenge anyone to beat me (even though I'm more of a hockey fanatic/guru I've really gotten into fantasy baseball over the last few years and have to come to really enjoy it). So, there you go, the challenge is out there for all of you baseball experts and top players lol. Cheers (note the league is still mostly about having fun but I love the competition of course)