Thread: Mid Range Multi Cat Dmen to target

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Mid Range Multi Cat Dmen to target

Multicat salary keeper league in signature.

I am looking at suggestions of multicat dmen to target in this league. My d core is aging and getting expensive, and am looking for alternatives. I have the likes of Byfuglien/Suter/Theodore/Gustaffson/Lindell. While all still fairly effective in this league format(barring injuries) Lindell's contract pretty much makes me have to move one of them(not Gustafsson with his cheap contract). Or, I would have to move one of two Forwards in Jordan Staal/Anders Lee.

Looking at suggestions in the $3-4m range for players that are comparable to the aforementioned in this scoring format that might be able to be acquired for one of them without selling the farm.

Thank you in advance.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Mid Range Multi Cat Dmen to target

Gustavsson
    Nurse
    Pulock
    Sanheim
    Hronek
    Pelech
    Cernak
    Etc

Best thing I find is running a report on FrozenTools or Capfriendly (if you want to sort by cap hit), and narrowing your list down from there.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sage

If I were you I would resolve to move Byfuglien and Suter now. Their value will only precipitously decline. Who is on your minors? Not much info other than your scoring cats.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    If I were you I would resolve to move Byfuglien and Suter now. Their value will only precipitously decline. Who is on your minors? Not much info other than your scoring cats.
    Great list by Eb and I agree with Dougie G. I’ve found trading players at the horizon of inevitable decline is always tricky. On one hand a guy like Buff could have a monster season next year but the decline is coming, nobody beats Father Time especially bruisers of Buff’s ilk. It’s better to get something now, then lose all value when said decline happens.
    5.5X Champs
    20 Team Dynasty (Unique Cap) H2H 23 Man roster - 20 Minor
    G,A,SOG,PIM,HIT,BLK,FO%,2G+A,D-pts,STG,GWG+SHP+ShootoutG
    W,SV%,GAA,SO Start 4 C,LW,RW/6D/2G Min 3 start/ 3Bench/6IR

C-Hischier,W.Nylander,
    Benn
    LW-Guentzel,B.Tkachuk
    ,Marchand,Gaudreau
    RW-A.Svechnikov,M.Tkachuk,Duclair,Mantha
    D-Provorov,McAvoy,Gudas,Doughty,Dunn,McDonagh
    G-Hart,Vanecek
    B-
    Brannstrom,Crouse
    Prospects
    Rossi,Berggren,Sillinger,Giv.Smith,Perreault,Kaspe r,Gauthier,Miroshnichenko,R.Johnson
    Perunovich,Salo,Capobianco,Mackey,Woo,Benning,A.Jo hansson,Thrun
    Skinner,Martin,Ingram,Fedotov
    ​Entry Draft 5 Rds [<60gp] '23 2,3,3,5
    Cap 77.82M/82.5M

Twitter @MatsonHockey