Thread: Traded Binnington

The Great One

Default Traded Binnington

New team- trying to put my stamp on it. I've identified goalies as a strength with Bobrovsky and hellebyuck as my two workhorses. It's a start 2 league with daily changes but I've still got Mrazek behind and a deep bench which allows me to keep kuemper Halak and ullmark as well for spot starts. D is my biggest team weakness and I'm a huge fan of the forward I got.

I traded binnington for Keller and she's Theodore. Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Binnington out

I hope you shopped the shit out of JB before you dealt.

BTW, the title is hilariously vague, you probably have given heart attacks to any STL fans on the forum.

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: Binnington out

Might need to change this title--thought he was hurt or something! And I'm watching the game!
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Administrator

Default Re: Traded Binnington

Thread title changed

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    I traded binnington for Keller and she's Theodore. Thoughts?
    1. This autocorrect is hilarious.

2. I think it's solid deal. I hope you shopped him, because the Blues being one win away for the Cup means he's going to remain sought after - even if they lose in 7.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Big Daddy

That’s a solid return I’d say. But as others have said, hope you shopped him first. I might have waited until after the finals in case he wins the Conn Smythe.

The Great One

I did not shop him thoroughly based on unfortunately having had a few wobbly pops and the fact I've been on Keller like crazy in my other league. Iean I think I'm ok with it- I'm about as high on Keller as you can be and think Theo has top 10-20 offensive dman potential as early as this year. Meanwhile I needed to make room for Mrazek. I should have shopped him but I think I'm happy with this return regardless.

Ps sorry to blues fan for the startle!

The Great One

Did I screw up? I'll post my team later- Keller is a huge plus at this point and Theodore replaces jack johnson in my active d (he still gets spot duty for peripherals but e count hits and blocks so he's not bad as a 7/8 guy (start 6 daily)). In a start 2 with daily changes I'm feeling pretty solid still with Bobo Hellboy Mrazek and one of Halak ullmark Petersen or Kuemper cycling up from the farm.

I also added Ilya mkayev for free

The Great One

I don't think the question is whether your current goaltending is ok - it is. The question is whether you maximized the value of the asset you traded. And we'll never know the answer to that...because of your man crush on keller and one too many pops