Thread: League Generator?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default League Generator?

Hey all.

So I've just taken over as full commissioner of a Dynasty, my first point of action was to move them from Yahoo to Fantrax which has been successful. We've also switched it out from two divisions to 4 and we're looking to make it 25 weeks playing
    3 X vs your own divison
    2 x vs the teams in the other division closest to you
    1 x vs the other conference divisions

This is a bit of a nightmare to figure out alone but the generators for leagues I'm finding are not customization to this kind of thing - does anyone know of any?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: League Generator?

I don't know of any websites that will do it, but I think Excel would help you with it. It will take a bit of time commitment to do it in excel, but that would be my route if there wasn't any easily found and free websites.

Dobber Sports Jedi

interesting so no playoffs? Straight reg. season to end of NHL season?

One option might be to copy your Fantrax league into a new fantrax league.
    Go into Commish settings and just mess around with the schedule settings without worrying about wrecking the integrity of the real pool.

Also Fantrax's IT are really fast and good. they can help.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Fantrax support are fab, they are setting it all up for me!

Thanks for all your help guys. @Lucafren4 - we are having playoffs, the 25 weeks are from not having any joint weeks (such as all star game) so rather than having 2 weeks for one 'week', we'll have a few 'weeks' with just a few games for everyone (shortened weeks)
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.