Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: K. Kaprizov

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: K. Kaprizov

Quote Originally Posted by bnet View Post
    Would you guys do KK for Necas straight up?
    Kaprizov > Necas IMO, on both upside and opportunity.
    And I LIKE Necas...

Dobber Sports Deity

I wouldnt even consider it until Kaprizov decides to play in NA. Once that happens, I'd consider it but to be honest, I still dont think I'd do it. I'd at least consider if once he comes to NA.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

Necas all the way.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Other question about Kaprizov
    I'm in a cap league and having a cheap prospect during 3 years is really different than just one year.

Do you know which kind of contract Kaprizov would probably have?
    Is it gonna be a standard 3 x 925k$ or only 2 years like Kuznetsov had at 22 years old?
    10 Keepers Salary Cap League (96,025,000M Cap - Players CAP-HIT)
    8 Teams / 12 FW, 6 D, 1G, 4 Scratches
    +6 ELC contracts (farm)

F: 1xG + 1xA
    D: 2xG + 1xA
    G: 2xW + 1xOTL + 1xSO

F: Hintz, J. Hughes, Schmaltz, Zacha, Hyman, Novak, Hartman, Stamkos, Knies, Marchessault, Konecny, Monahan,
    D: Heiskanen, Andersson, Sergachev, Mintyukov, Addison, Guhle

G: Shesterkin

Scratch : Dach, Wheeler, Eklund,
    Lundkvist
    FARM : Edvinsson, Stankoven, Kulich, Musty, Leonard, Hutson

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ACC90 View Post
    Other question about Kaprizov
    I'm in a cap league and having a cheap prospect during 3 years is really different than just one year.

Do you know which kind of contract Kaprizov would probably have?
    Is it gonna be a standard 3 x 925k$ or only 2 years like Kuznetsov had at 22 years old?
    Players who are 22 or 23 must sign a 2-year ELC. It's likely Kaprizov signs one near the end of the season to burn the 1st year of it, so you'll likely get to enjoy his cheap ELC for just one year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    Players who are 22 or 23 must sign a 2-year ELC. It's likely Kaprizov signs one near the end of the season to burn the 1st year of it, so you'll likely get to enjoy his cheap ELC for just one year.
    So it is really a strategy to wait until 22 years old to sign and obtain his big contract 2 years after.
    Thank you for the precision, I'm learning everyday haha
    10 Keepers Salary Cap League (96,025,000M Cap - Players CAP-HIT)
    8 Teams / 12 FW, 6 D, 1G, 4 Scratches
    +6 ELC contracts (farm)

F: 1xG + 1xA
    D: 2xG + 1xA
    G: 2xW + 1xOTL + 1xSO

F: Hintz, J. Hughes, Schmaltz, Zacha, Hyman, Novak, Hartman, Stamkos, Knies, Marchessault, Konecny, Monahan,
    D: Heiskanen, Andersson, Sergachev, Mintyukov, Addison, Guhle

G: Shesterkin

Scratch : Dach, Wheeler, Eklund,
    Lundkvist
    FARM : Edvinsson, Stankoven, Kulich, Musty, Leonard, Hutson

Dobber Sports Veteran

Did the KHL not recently alter their rules so that if a team releases a player early they then lose the player's rights making it much less likely for CSKA to realease Kaprizov early so he can burn a NHL year?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Did the KHL not recently alter their rules so that if a team releases a player early they then lose the player's rights making it much less likely for CSKA to realease Kaprizov early so he can burn a NHL year?
    That is true. Some teams care about that more than others. It depends on if they believe there will be an NHL lockout and if there is, can they get him to their team even if they don't own his rights.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's why he's playing 19/20 season in the KHL.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    That's why he's playing 19/20 season in the KHL.
    The new rule relates more to the period between CSKA's season ending and KHL free agency where some KHL teams will terminate a contract (Gavrikov, Gusev...) a month or so early to allow them to crossover. He's playing the 19/20 season in Moscow because he is under contract and CSKA wants him to play there.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I believe both him and CSKA said he won't be over until 2020/2021. He wants to finish his contract and I'm fairly certain his club absolutely won't terminate it earlier.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Necas all the way.
    I was thinking Kaprizov but the prospect guru's assertiveness worries me a little!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Master

Necas all the way.
    I'm interested in why you're so certain. I just drafted Kaprizov (Necas went last year) and I bet Necas would be available if I offered KK... What do you see of Necas that makes him markedly better?
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    I'm interested in why you're so certain. I just drafted Kaprizov (Necas went last year) and I bet Necas would be available if I offered KK... What do you see of Necas that makes him markedly better?
    I think in terms of talent, I’d personally pick Kaprizov over Necas. (Full disclosure I have Kaprizov in dynasty league).
    Necas wins over Kaprizov in that he’s a natural Center (playing wing atm) who has a good chance of centering Svenchinkov for many years to come.

Kaprizov is great, but he’s going to be an island on that Minny roster. Staal and Koivu are old, haven’t seen top six upside from Kinin or Ekman, Zucker is decent, Fiala is in a holding pattern in terms of will he ever break out, Donato showed lot of upside end of last year.

In a bubble I take Kaprizov over Necas. Outside that bubble I don’t know *shrug*

P.s Kaprizov lighting up the K, 10G, 18P, 14GP. Leads the K in goals and points

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    I felt like Kaprizov stagnated last season but considering he looks completely rejuvenated this season and Necas is not getting the kind of usage I was expecting, this is more of a coin flip for me at this point.

In general, I feel that Kaprizov is being overrated and Necas is being underrated by most people, though. If you can get Necas+, I would definitely do that deal. 1-for-1 comes down to personal preference now.