Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: K. Kaprizov

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: K. Kaprizov

Cool beans. Thanks man.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I felt like Kaprizov stagnated last season but considering he looks completely rejuvenated this season and Necas is not getting the kind of usage I was expecting, this is more of a coin flip for me at this point.

In general, I feel that Kaprizov is being overrated and Necas is being underrated by most people, though. If you can get Necas+, I would definitely do that deal. 1-for-1 comes down to personal preference now.
    I dunno.. I mean - his pt totals are better than Panarin's at the same age... when was the last time a 23 year old to lead the KHL in scoring? Legit chance for him to do that this year.

I don't know if preferring Kaprizov over Necas is really undervaluing him. I fully expect Kapirzov to walk into the NHL next year and outperform Necas by a fair margin.
    Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. - H.S.T.

Dobber Sports Sage

What about Kaprizov vs Turcotte?
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Recruit

It would be great if you could publish your complete roaster, but K. Kaprizov should be there, he is always the 1st choice.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hard to say, Necas and Kaprizov are easier to compare as they have both played against men wherein Turcotte has only started to play against men this year. That being said, I think Turcotte has the higher upside, but Kaprizov has more certainty as to at least being a good top six wing.

I also like Turcotte in that he is "THE" center of the future for the kings (R.I.P Vilardi's career) and it's easier to build around a center then a wing...I really do worry about who Kap is going to play with when(if?) he crosses over...it's not looking pretty.
    Kaliyev-Turcotte- "insert name here" could be deadly in a few years. Kaprizov - ??? - ???
    I'd prob swap my Kap for Turcotte if the offer came my way.
    12 Team Salary Keeper League. $4 increase per player a year. Keep 9-13 (League Champion 14/15, 16/17)

Categories - D-G, G, A, PPP, SHP, Pims, Hits/Blocks, FoW, FoW%, Give/Take, Wins, GAA, Save%, Saves.

C: Barkov $21, Stastny $14, Larkin $11, Pavelski $5, Staal $1, Stepan $1

W: Kane $13, Panarin $11, Stone $9, Atkinson $5, Johnsson $1, Tatar $1, Coyle $1, Comtois $1

D: Letang $23 Pietrangelo $18(2nd yr FP), Carlson $17(2nd yr FP), Werenski $7, Edler $5, Pulock $3 (RC), Hanafin $1

G: Rask $26, Mrazek $9, Hellebuyck $7

MLP Bench: Suzuki, Kaprizov, Podkolzin, Fox, Shestyrokin, Sorokin

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by bnet View Post
    Hard to say, Necas and Kaprizov are easier to compare as they have both played against men wherein Turcotte has only started to play against men this year. That being said, I think Turcotte has the higher upside, but Kaprizov has more certainty as to at least being a good top six wing.

I also like Turcotte in that he is "THE" center of the future for the kings (R.I.P Vilardi's career) and it's easier to build around a center then a wing...I really do worry about who Kap is going to play with when(if?) he crosses over...it's not looking pretty.
    Kaliyev-Turcotte- "insert name here" could be deadly in a few years. Kaprizov - ??? - ???
    I'd prob swap my Kap for Turcotte if the offer came my way.
    Thanks for your thoughts. Yeah, I already chose Turcotte over Kaprizov.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I read this piece on KK just recently. I'm sure it's a bit of a puff piece but I'd hold onto a guy with this much upside:

https://www.hockeywilderness.com/201...-damien-giroux
    10 Team H2H Points Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=8

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Petterson, Stone, JGP, Hintz, Olofsson, Neal, Haula, Cat, D. Strome, Hughes, Ehlers, Kadri, Buchnevich, Lindblom, Staal
    D: Dumba, Barrie, Weber, Shattenkirk
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy