Thread: Seeking replacement owner (H2H, salary cap, auction, 14 teams, Fantrax)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Seeking replacement owner (H2H, salary cap, auction, 14 teams, Fantrax)

Hello all,

I'm looking for one dedicated and active owner to take over a team in a deep and complex league going into its 7th year. The league is using Fantrax for scores but most of the action happens on the league's own website, which is basically a phpBB message board. The yearly entry fee is 50$ US, handled by Fantrax Treasurer.

Drop me a line (patricenaud [at] hotmail, or PM here) and tell me how you'd be a good fit for the league. Please inquire only if you're serious and in for the long run. We now have a solid core of great guys and the league is strong and active. By active I mean regular, if not daily login to our site, don't miss the weekly lineup deadlines, engage in trade talks and polls, etc.

There is a full rulebook available at http://gwhl.x10host.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35. Don't hesitate to look around the site.

14 teams
    Salary Cap (based on Auctions)
    Pts-based H2H with weekly adds/call-ups/demotions but daily lineup changes within your "pro" team
    Max 37 signed players
    Pro team of 19 to 23 players (12F - 6D - 1G - 3Bench)
    Entry Drafts and unlimited unsigned prospects
    UFA, RFA, waivers, buyouts, awards, and more !

The team finished 5th last season. The previous owner went a bit all-in last season and had a lot of pending UFAs and rentals, so there's not a big roster to start with. But the good news is that you'll have plenty of roster and cap space to make this team your own. Some good UFAs up for grabs too (Stamkos, Giroux, Marchand, Bergeron, Getzlaf, Subban, Wheeler, Couture, Fleury, Bobrovsky, Lundqvist...)

F Vincent Trocheck $5,75 (RFA)
    F Sean Monahan $3,75 x3 years
    F Mikko Rantanen $1,50 x1 year
    F Pierre-Luc Dubois $1,50 x2 years
    F Brandon Pirri $0,50 (RFA)
    F Christian Dvorak $0,50 (RFA)
    F Josh Leivo Pending $0,50 x4 years

D Dustin Byfuglien $8,50 x1 year
    D Roman Josi $5,75 x2 years
    D Will Butcher $3,75 (RFA)
    D Ryan Pulock $3,00 x3 years
    D Damon Severson $0,50 (RFA)
    D Nate Schmidt $0,50 x2 years

G Linus Ullmark $3,00 (RFA)
    G Jordan Binnington $0,50 (RFA)
    G Phoenix Copley $0,50 (RFA)

Prospects: Yamamoto, M.Jones, Laberge, Mascherin
    2019 picks: Only one, but 10th overall

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Seeking replacement owner (H2H, salary cap, auction, 14 teams, Fantrax)

still looking... would be great to find someone in the next few days, we're all ready to start trading

The Great One

Default Re: Seeking replacement owner (H2H, salary cap, auction, 14 teams, Fantrax)

Went "all in" and then quits. Classy GM!