Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RUMOUR Jamie Benn to Canucks

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: RUMOUR Jamie Benn to Canucks

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Jamie Benn has been rumoured to have been on the market for the last year or two. The Canucks have been sniffing around trying to acquire a big-ticket piece for a few years (Subban, Tavares). Jamie Benn is from British Columbia.

Where there is smoke there are embers. I believe in the spirit of this rumour.
    the isles were heavily scouting dallas + their farm team last season and I wondered if they were looking at Benn +/- a prospect in their farm system for xyz from nyi

Dobber Sports Ninja

As much as I would love to have Benn on the Canucks, as lucafen mentioned any move to get him over there will just set them back in a big way.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Sage

I think the stars would have to be willing to take Eriksson back for the money to work. Can we see the stars willing to do that? The ransom they would want along with Eriksson just doesn't make a lot of sense on the surface for the Canucks. I'd be really surprised if it happened.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):