Thread: 2nd Year 16 Team Dynasty Looking for 9 New Owners

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default 2nd Year 16 Team Dynasty Looking for 9 New Owners

Hello all, we're in a unique situation in our dynasty league as our commissioner and co-commissioner left the league after the inaugural season and we had a couple spots open prior to them leaving that were never filled. Commissioner kind of went MIA late in the season and a lot of drama surrounded the co-commissioner who handed over the reigns and decided to part ways in the off-season.

However, the league is now renewed and a couple active teams from the inaugural season took up the commissioning duties. It is a $20 Fantrax Premium league and, while the league is setup for part of that money to go to the premium fee, there is a possibility at the moment the premium fee may be waived. I've been involved in fantasy hockey for over a decade now and I have to say this is the best scoring setup I've ever seen. League details:

H2H Points
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6 D, 3 Skt, 2 G, 7 Reserve, 3 IR, 20 Minors

Assists: 2
    Assists (D): 2.1
    Blocks: .3
    FOL: -0.1
    FOW: 0.1
    Goals: 3
    Goals (D): 3.1
    Hits: .2
    SOG: .5
    PPP: 1
    SHP: 2

Goals Against: -2
    Saves: .2
    Shutouts: 5
    Wins: 5

Daily lineups, draft pick trading, $125 to playoff champion, $75 to runner-up in the final, $40 to the regular season champ and these may go up if the aforementioned premium fee gets waived. Draft lottery has not taken place yet due to the ownership situations.

9 teams available so I won't post them all, though I will post the top 5 producers and minors from each team. For a full look at the league or inquiries please PM me and I'll fill you in.

Team 1: Marchand, Seguin, Tarasenko, Zibanejad, Atkinson, and minors include Roslovic, Dermott, Soderstrom, Ullmark, Merkley

Team 2: Stamkos, Gaudreau, E. Lindholm, DeBrincat, Bishop, and minors include Myers, Ho-Sang, Suzuki, Juolevi, Husso, Sandstrom

Team 3: Pastrnak, Vasilevksiy, Toews, E. Karlsson, Dumba, and minors include Fabbro, Bouchard, Kravtsov, Tippett, Samsonov

Team 4: Arvidsson, Boeser, Laine, Mantha, and minors include Dobson, L. Andersson, Vesalainen, Dobson, Kaprizov, Jost, Vilardi

Team 5: Ovechkin, Radulov, Carlson, Pavelski, Byufglien, and minors include Steel, R. Andersson, Sparks, Walman, Kahun

Team 6: Barkov, Murray, Couturier, Guentzel, Teravainen, and minors include Borgstrom, Brannstrom, Wahlstrom, Poehling, Hajek

Team 7: Burns, Eichel, Greiss, Stone, Benn, and minors include Foudy, Hayton, Makar, Shesterkin, Demko

Team 8: Point, Bobrovsky, Monahan, Oshie, Rakell, and minors include Necas, Sikura, Berggren, Capobianco, Noel

Team 9: Lehner, Matthews, Rantanen, Marner, Rielly, and minors include Thomas, Farabee, Sandin, Durzi, Boqvist

Again, PM me for any info, a look at the league/teams, or to join!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: 2nd Year 16 Team Dynasty Looking for 9 New Owners

Teams 3 and 9 are taken! Like I said, best scoring format I've ever seen, relatively small buy-in and worthwhile payouts, and there are only so many openings because of inattention from an inactive commissioner last season that has since been replaced.

Still 7 teams left, for a fuller look at the league, including full rosters and draft picks, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail. League fees will not be due until a tentative date between when all the spots are filled and our prospect draft.