Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brand New 31 Team Dynasty Hockey League Looking For Active Owners

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Brand New 31 Team Dynasty Hockey League Looking For Active Owners

Yes the cap mimmicks the NHL cap

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Sing me up
    [email protected]

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Shamalama View Post
    You had one of these posted last year. What happened to that one?
    I was in one of theirs last year and did not reup as I found it wasn’t put together for an actual successful dynasty league. A 31 team dynasty needs a lot of love and care with a ton of communication. It was thrown together last minute and it ended with several unactive owners and pretty clear there would be mass turnover and it’s not surprising a new one is popping up. The rosters depended on trades as the only player movement (no offseason fa). In a 31 team dynasty with even 15 active owners is a recipe for a 1yr league. It wasn’t all negatives as there where some active knowledgeable owners and it seems they’ve changed a bit of the format. I wish them the best of luck but I wouldn’t join a format like that again.
    5.5X Champs
    20 Team Dynasty (Unique Cap) H2H 23 Man roster - 20 Minor
    G,A,SOG,PIM,HIT,BLK,FO%,2G+A,D-pts,STG,GWG+SHP+ShootoutG
    W,SV%,GAA,SO Start 4 C,LW,RW/6D/2G Min 3 start/ 3Bench/6IR

C-Hischier,W.Nylander,
    Benn
    LW-Guentzel,B.Tkachuk
    ,Marchand,Gaudreau
    RW-A.Svechnikov,M.Tkachuk,Duclair,Mantha
    D-Provorov,McAvoy,Gudas,Doughty,Dunn,McDonagh
    G-Hart,Vanecek
    B-
    Brannstrom,Crouse
    Prospects
    Rossi,Berggren,Sillinger,Giv.Smith,Perreault,Kaspe r,Gauthier,Miroshnichenko,R.Johnson
    Perunovich,Salo,Capobianco,Mackey,Woo,Benning,A.Jo hansson,Thrun
    Skinner,Martin,Ingram,Fedotov
    ​Entry Draft 5 Rds [<60gp] '23 2,3,3,5
    Cap 77.82M/82.5M

Twitter @MatsonHockey

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Bstbullies View Post
    I was in one of theirs last year and did not reup as I found it wasn’t put together for an actual successful dynasty league. A 31 team dynasty needs a lot of love and care with a ton of communication. It was thrown together last minute and it ended with several unactive owners and pretty clear there would be mass turnover and it’s not surprising a new one is popping up. The rosters depended on trades as the only player movement (no offseason fa). In a 31 team dynasty with even 15 active owners is a recipe for a 1yr league. It wasn’t all negatives as there where some active knowledgeable owners and it seems they’ve changed a bit of the format. I wish them the best of luck but I wouldn’t join a format like that again.
    Yeah found that out after I joined. That's literally why I asked and guys said the one from last year was still going. Backed out and got refunded.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Shamalama View Post
    Yeah found that out after I joined. That's literally why I asked and guys said the one from last year was still going. Backed out and got refunded.
    There are 4 or 5 of these leagues still going. All with 8-10 similar guys and then a mix of others. One collapsed, but the others are still going.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

4 more owners needed and then we draft

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Yes the cap is the same as the NHL cap. We use AAV to determine cap hits for each player.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Only 4 more spots left!

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by bradleyboy View Post
    Only 4 more spots left!

Interested!

Crap see it's full! Good luck to everyone that did get in.
    20 Team Dynasty H2H Multi-Cat league 32 + 12 minor spots - (4 C. 4 RW. 4 LW, 6 D. 1 G) - After 3 year rebuild, competing

C: McDavid, Eichel, Matthews, Dowd, Frost,

LW: Kaprizov, Stutzle, Boldy, Marchenko, Paul, Deslauriers

RW: Marner, Rantanen, Tolvanen, Bemstrom, O'Connor, Gurianov

D: Heiskanen, Boqvist, Provorov, Fabbro, Dillon, Jokiharju, Liljegren, Marino, Mayfield, Moser, Smith

G: Oettinger, Forsberg, Merzlikins, Mrazek

Minors: Beecher, Heponiemi, Kulich, L'Heureux, Bellows, Kaut, Lind, Bichsel, Cuelemans, Mateychuk, Samberg, Ingram

2023 Draft Picks: 41st and 59th overall
    2024 Draft Picks: 1 - 1st round (1-20) and 1 - 3rd round (40-60)

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bstbullies View Post
    I've been tempted to join similar 31 team leagues that pop up over the summer just to try and win the $$ then leave when seasons done but I dont have the heart to let someone down .