Thread: Fantasy Hockey Dynasty League Looking for Three GM Replacements for 2019-20 Season

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Fantasy Hockey Dynasty League Looking for Three GM Replacements for 2019-20 Season

I am a long-time fantasy sports commissioner looking for replacement GMs going into our fifth season. For the sake of background, I have been running a still-operational baseball league for 15 years, and this league was modeled after it.

This is a real-team style league. Currently, the positions are for the New York Islanders, Buffalo Sabres, and Washington Capitals. Buffalo and New York need some roster adjustments to get back to being legal, but it's not by much. I can send you files of the rosters if you email me with genuine interest.

This is a salary cap league.

We're only looking for active GMs. My leagues have been able to survive this long because of active managers.

The best part: it's free!

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected]. NOTE: I will not check this board for responses. The best way to get a hold of me is via email. It's easier to keep legit responses separated.

The league rulebook can be found HERE - https://ifhlhq.wordpress.com/league-rules/

Let me know your fantasy hockey background, as that could be a tie-breaker if we have multiple requests.

Thanks and good luck to everyone next season,

-Mat

Commissioner, International Fantasy Hockey League

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey Dynasty League Looking for Three GM Replacements for 2019-20 Season

Teams have been filled.