Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NMOHL - Competitive and established 14-team H2H dynasty league seeking GM applications

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: NMOHL - Competitive and established 14-team H2H dynasty league seeking GM applications

Hi everyone. Have a couple solid teams available in this league. PM me for info

Default Re: NMOHL - Competitive and established 14-team H2H dynasty league seeking GM applications

Here are the rosters I have available:

Team 1:

Aho, Landeskog, ROR, Donskoi, Huberdeau, E.Kane, Pastrnak, Reaves, R. Strome, Barrie, de Haan, Leddy, Ristolainen, Schultz, Pionk, Zibanejad, JT Miller, B. Tanev, Fabbri, Teuvo, Klefbom
    Lehner, Binnington

Prospects: Jesper Boqvist, Carl Grundstrom, Alex Beaucage, Tyler Madden, A. Alexeyev, Evan Bouchard, PO Joseph, Egor Zamula
    Adin Hill, Ville Husso, Alexei Melnichuk, Keith Petruzzelli, Ivan Prosevetov, Dan Vladar

Picks: None in 2021. Own picks in 2022 and 23 (1,2,3)

Team 2:

Barzal, Danault, Horvat, Benn, Nosek, Pacioretty, Fiala, E. Lindholm, R. Smith, Chabot, Giordano, Gudbranson, Theodore, Kopitar, Palat, Copp, Laughton, RNH, E. Staal, Parayko
    Ullmark, Grubauer, Francouz

Prospects: Brisson, L. Brown, Seth Jarvis, Kupari, Vesalainen, J. Perrault, E. Soderblom, Troy Terry, Tippett, Tolvanen, Clague, Poirier, Kahkonen, Konovalov

Picks: 1,2,3,3 in 2021, own picks in 2022 and 2023 (1,2,3)

The Great One

interested

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Interested [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

I just joined this league and got two deals done my first day. Great group of GM's and the best part is that the Rick from Red Deer roster is still available. If you can't make that roster work don't bother applying!

Still one team left and it's a major contender. Looking for a GM with a solid reputation to take this one on

Still looking for a committed owner to take this team. It finished 2nd place in the regular season last year so I'm looking for someone with a strong track record to take it over. Shoot me a message if you're interested. NMOHL has been running since 2015 and has a great reputation. Want to find someone who is dedicated and experienced in fantasy hockey:

Team 1:

Aho, Landeskog, ROR, Donskoi, Huberdeau, E.Kane, Pastrnak, Reaves, R. Strome, Barrie, de Haan, Leddy, Ristolainen, Schultz, Pionk, Zibanejad, JT Miller, B. Tanev, Fabbri, Teuvo, Klefbom
    Lehner, Binnington

Prospects: Jesper Boqvist, Carl Grundstrom, Alex Beaucage, Tyler Madden, A. Alexeyev, Evan Bouchard, PO Joseph, Egor Zamula
    Adin Hill, Ville Husso, Alexei Melnichuk, Keith Petruzzelli, Ivan Prosevetov, Dan Vladar

Picks: None in 2021. Own picks in 2022 and 23 (1,2,3)

Dobber Sports Novice

Bump

Have another team available:

Team:

Eriksson Ek, Point, J. Staal, Hertl, Marchand, Zucker, Laine, Tarasenko, Voracek, Burns, Ellis, Josi, Rielly, Weegar, Greenway, Lucic, Hathaway, Hornqvist, Kessel, Malkin, Toews, Price

Prospects: McLeod, Poehling, Formenton, Holloway, J. Robertson, N. Robertson, Timashov, Sprong, Bear, Hakanpaa, Lyubishkin, Comrie, DeSmith, Gillies, Hofer

Picks: 11th, 24th, 25th in 2021
    2022: own picks (1,2,3)
    2023: own picks (1,2,3)

Refresher on the rules/format:

Fantrax premium league, H2H, 14 teams. One-week matchups in the regular season and two-week matches in playoffs. $40 buy-in minus the league fee with the total going to the winner.

ROSTERS are: CCC LLL RRR DDDDD SktSkt G and Bench (x4)
    SCORING is: G, A, PIM, SOG, STP2 (ppp=1, SHP=2), Hits, Blks, FO%, GWG+ShGWG for skaters (centres have the added wrinkle of contributing FO%, much like goalies with Sv%, and GWG also include winners in the shooutout.) and W, Sv, Sv%, SHO for goalies.
    MINOR LEAGUE: We include a 15-player minor league component. Eligibility is based on 1) Must be eligible for NHL play (aka. past draft eligibility) and 2) Starting the season with 100 NHL games played or less for skaters, 70 games played for goalies. We have instituted a bit of a limit on minor league call ups so there isn't a churn - basically works out to 2.5 per week that we track using the fee system.

Draft is three rounds each year. Drops optional.

Dobber Sports Novice

Bump

Dobber Sports Jedi

Super active pool. We've had like 20 trades in August already.
    Great core (minus the constant lowballs from one GM... but if you're lucky enough to jump in you'll meet him yourself)
    I'm going on my 5th year in this pool. One of the best pools I've been in.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Recruit

I’m interested in that team if still available

Happy offseason! NMOHL is recruiting GMs - I have one confirmed vacancy with the potential for others.

It's a fun, competitive and active dynasty pool with an established history of excellence Looking for dedicated managers to add to our family.

In fact, TSN's Bob McKenzie announced our draft lotto results this year: https://youtu.be/2OlPStOEKPw

I still have two teams available in this league. One that is competitive (and picks 5 in this draft) and another requiring more of a rebuild/retool with some very good young players already in place.

PM me if interested

Edit: or just email me at ingramben at gmail dot com sometimes the PMs are wonky.

Giving this a bump. Still have two very solid teams available.

Here's our Charter:

RULES AND FORMAT

ROSTERS

CCC LLL RRR DDDDD SktSkt G and Bench (x4)
    • Minor league x15
    • Must be eligible for NHL play, and;
    • Start season with 100 or fewer NHL games played (Skater), 70 or fewer games played (Goalie)

SCORING

G, A, PIM, SOG, STP2, Hits, Blks, FO%, GWG+ShGWG (Skater)
    W, Sv, Sv%, SHO (Goalie)

FORMAT

H2H keep-all dynasty.
    One-week matchups during the regular season.

• Two-week matchups during playoffs. Final matchup may fall short of two weeks due to scheduling.
    • Three-round playoffs. Eight teams qualify. The team that wins all three rounds wins the NMOHL Championship.

PRIZES

Total prize money is the complete sum of all league dues paid minus applicable league fees. League fees are the discretion of the league host and provider (Fantrax) and subject to change.

• As of 2023-24, secondary prizes are awarded to the GMs meeting certain conditions. These prizes are determined by the relative buy-in adjustment ($15 per team) and split between the two conditions. In other words, each prize is worth $7.50 multiplied by the total number of NMOHL teams.
    • Regular season winner ($105) - The team/GM with the best overall regular season record as determined by standings points. In the event of a tie, wins will be used as a tie breaker. If two teams are tied in standings points and wins, the regular season winner pot will be split evenly.
    • Championship runner-up ($105) The team to lose in the Championship final will collect a $105 prize

The total remaining prize money after calculating secondary prizes is awarded in full to the winner of the NMOHL championship.

BYLAWS

THE CHURN RULE

• All teams are restricted to a maximum of three (3) promotions of minor league players per week.
    • This rule is tracked using a $1 transaction charge that is refunded at the end of the season. GMs ARE NOT TO PAY THESE FEES.
    • Payment of these fees will result in waiting until completion of the season for a refund. This occurs along with the distribution of prize winnings.
    • During the regular season, the limit is averaged to produce a total for the entire pre-playoff period. For example, during a regular season with 20 week-long matchups, the total will be set at 60. GMs may use as many of their promotions up to that limit.
    • During the playoffs, each two-week matchup will allow for 6 minor league promotions to be used at GM discretion. The counter is reset for each subsequent matchup/playoff round.

TWO-TIER BUY-IN

Teams may agree on a second-tier buy-in to increase the prize potential for the winner of the NMOHL championship.

GMs/teams wishing to participate must contribute the agreed upon contribution before puck drop on the first day of the season.

There is a limit of one alternate tier for additional prize money.

• These additional funds are awarded solely to the NMOHL championship winner.
    • In the event that the NMOHL championship is won by a team not participating in the second-tier buy-in, the total funds collected towards the second tier will be awarded to the top team to pay additional funds.
    • The top non-championship second-tier buy-in team is determined by I) Playoff record II) Regular season record III) Wins IV) A tie that results in equal split of second-tier funds.