Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NMOHL - Competitive and established 14-team H2H dynasty league seeking GM applications

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default NMOHL - Competitive and established 14-team H2H dynasty league seeking GM applications

Hello everyone,

North 'Murica Online Hockey League is ramping up for the 2019-20 season. I currently have one team available - sort of middle of the pack, almost took out this year's champion in the first round.

We are a 14-team, highly active and competitive dynasty entering our fifth season. Over the past four years, our winners have taken home about $1,800 USD. Trades, banter and other sorts of GM intrigue are a constant in this league. NMOHL has a friendly, active and very competitive group of GMs. Looking for more of the same.

Things are a bit quiet right now as the playoffs head into the final four, but we'll be hitting the ground running on another season again very soon. Trade market will likely open up following the cup being awarded. Real NHL draft is June 21-22 and we'll probably get our draft going after the free agent frenzy on July 1.

Taking applications and seeking passionate fantasy hockey GMs from around the globe. Our membership includes people from all parts of North America and Europe.

Here's what makes us the most enjoyable and competitive fantasy hockey league on Fantrax:

ROSTERS are: CCC LLL RRR DDDDD SktSkt G and Bench (x4)
    SCORING is: G, A, PIM, SOG, PPP, SHP, Hits, Blks, FO%, GWG+ShGWG for skaters (centres have the added wrinkle of contributing FO%, much like goalies with Sv%, and GWG also include winners in the shooutout.) and W, L, Sv, Sv%, SHO for goalies.
    MINOR LEAGUE: We include a 15-man minor league component. Eligibility is based on 1) Must be eligible for NHL play (aka. past draft eligibility) and 2) Starting the season with 100 NHL games played or less for skaters, 70 games played for goalies.

This head-to-head league has a 3-round draft each summer. No drops are required. Draft picks can be traded and minor leaguers can be called up in support of the main roster when needed.

As this is a competitive, passionate and friendly league, it is always very important for us to find the highest quality GMs possible. Anyone who is interested (and won't change their minds) can shoot me a message and ask for an application. Also happy to supply currently available rosters.

Thanks and all the best

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: NMOHL - Competitive and established 14-team H2H dynasty league seeking GM applications

Quote Originally Posted by HabsBlood View Post
    Hello everyone,

North 'Murica Online Hockey League is ramping up for the 2019-20 season. I currently have one team available - sort of middle of the pack, almost took out this year's champion in the first round.

We are a 14-team, highly active and competitive dynasty entering our fifth season. Over the past four years, our winners have taken home about $1,800 USD. Trades, banter and other sorts of GM intrigue are a constant in this league. NMOHL has a friendly, active and very competitive group of GMs. Looking for more of the same.

Things are a bit quiet right now as the playoffs head into the final four, but we'll be hitting the ground running on another season again very soon. Trade market will likely open up following the cup being awarded. Real NHL draft is June 21-22 and we'll probably get our draft going after the free agent frenzy on July 1.

Taking applications and seeking passionate fantasy hockey GMs from around the globe. Our membership includes people from all parts of North America and Europe.

Here's what makes us the most enjoyable and competitive fantasy hockey league on Fantrax:

ROSTERS are: CCC LLL RRR DDDDD SktSkt G and Bench (x4)
    SCORING is: G, A, PIM, SOG, PPP, SHP, Hits, Blks, FO%, GWG+ShGWG for skaters (centres have the added wrinkle of contributing FO%, much like goalies with Sv%, and GWG also include winners in the shooutout.) and W, L, Sv, Sv%, SHO for goalies.
    MINOR LEAGUE: We include a 15-man minor league component. Eligibility is based on 1) Must be eligible for NHL play (aka. past draft eligibility) and 2) Starting the season with 100 NHL games played or less for skaters, 70 games played for goalies.

This head-to-head league has a 3-round draft each summer. No drops are required. Draft picks can be traded and minor leaguers can be called up in support of the main roster when needed.

As this is a competitive, passionate and friendly league, it is always very important for us to find the highest quality GMs possible. Anyone who is interested (and won't change their minds) can shoot me a message and ask for an application. Also happy to supply currently available rosters.

Thanks and all the best
    Glad I got in before this requirement was established!!

In all seriousness. I've been in the pool 3yrs entering my 4th. I can vouch for it as a really fun, active & competitive pool.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Default Re: NMOHL - Competitive and established 14-team H2H dynasty league seeking GM applications

One team available in this league. DM me for info or to apply. We’re aiming to start the draft around July 6

Hi all. Just had a solid team become available in this league. Looking for a GM who wants to compete right away.

Send me a message if you're interested/want more info.

Dobber Sports Veteran

PM Sent
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Hi all. Have a team available in this league.

It's a decently competitive one - almost took out the champion last year.

PM for details

Dobber Sports Jedi

I can concur, it's a pretty decent team.

but it's an even better league. Very active owners, great banter, lots of trading.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Joined earlier this year, can vouch, great league!
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

A team has opened up in this league. Looking for a committed and saavy GM to take a team that is somewhat in the upper middle of the league and in need of someone to freshen it up and guide to a championship.

Not a huge rush given the state of things. We have opened up trades for those who have paid at least half their league dues ($20) and will schedule a draft based on whatever the situation ends up being in the coming months.

PM me if interested or seeking details

Dobber Sports Newbie

Joined Dobber and HF in hopes of finding a decent league and am interested in yours- tried adding you as a friend to PM you but can't even figure that out haha. Am very interested.

not allowing private message, your inbox is full it is saying

Have fixed my inbox Two teams available in this league currently. Need committed GMs as we're probably still looking at 4-5 months worth of offseason. This pool stays active during the down months though

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'm interested. Sent PM.
    12 Teams Keeper, Weekly H2H, Daily Starts (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G)
    Skaters: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT
    Goalies: GS, W, L, GAA, SA, SV, SV%, SHO

C - Tavares, Scheifle, Trocheck, Granlund
    LW - BTkachuk, Stamkos, Kurashev, Mittelstadt
    RW - MTkachuk, Miller, Pavelski, Tolvanen, Zetterlund
    D - Dahlin, Josi, Hamilton, Fox, Nurse, Montour, Manson
    G - Sorokin, Saros, Ullmark

FARM:
    RW - Michkov
    LW - Voronkov
    C - Foerster
    D - Hutson, Nikishin
    G - Schmid, Daws, Commesso, Portillo, Prosvetov

Dobber Sports Recruit

Can't seem to send you a PM but I'm interested.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Interested
    [email protected]
    Thanks