Poll: Who is your most hated NHL team?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is your most hated NHL team?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Who is your most hated NHL team?

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Bruins - 2013, 2018, 2019. 3 Solid reasons right there.
    does this make the sens your 2nd most hated team?
    I was gonna use this similar argument for you. Based on 2013 and 2018... shouldn't the Leafs be your most hated team... I think they are more to blame for 2013 and 2018

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Plain and simple, which team in the NHL do you hate more than any other and why?

This thread was inspired by all the recent hate for my beloved Bruins. I fully expect them to top the list. A quick Google search revealed this poll/article.
    I'm thinking it will be Leafs, Bruins and Habs competing for the top spot lol

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Icon

does this make the sens your 2nd most hated team?
    lol...close eh
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Pro

The Leafs, of course. Mostly because of how the national media just assumes that everybody in Canada must be interested in the Leafs, and because of their obnoxious (and mostly fairweather) fans who show up to games in Western Canada.

I used to hate the Oilers, but now I just feel sorry for them...and Axe...poor Axe.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    The Leafs, of course. Mostly because of how the national media just assumes that everybody in Canada must be interested in the Leafs, and because of their obnoxious (and mostly fairweather) fans who show up to games in Western Canada.

I used to hate the Oilers, but now I just feel sorry for them...and Axe...poor Axe.
    most leafs fans are hardcore. We show up in droves for Western Can games because it's the only time we get to see them live.

Even when the Leafs were horrible, we filled 50+% of those arena's. Including Van in 2011 when Blake & Stajan were on the top line. Not sure I'd call that fair whether when we're there every time, every year - regardless of the success on the ice
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Pro

most leafs fans are hardcore. We show up in droves for Western Can games because it's the only time we get to see them live.

Even when the Leafs were horrible, we filled 50+% of those arena's. Including Van in 2011 when Blake & Stajan were on the top line. Not sure I'd call that fair whether when we're there every time, every year - regardless of the success on the ice
    I also hate the Leafs because their fans are so touchy.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    I also hate the Leafs because their fans are so touchy.
    not touchy... factually correct
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Big Daddy

As a die-hard Leafs fan my most hated team will likely surprise you all but it is the Buffalo Sabres. Absolutely hate the team, can’t stand the fans or their media and not to be a dick but the city is general is a shit hole.

Second most hated team is Montreal, as a Leafs fan the reasons are obvious.

As for the Bruins, I’ve never hated them. Even after the 4-1 collapse and last year’s Game 7 loss, they were the better team and deserved to win. But that has changed after these playoffs. Nothing to do with the fact that the Leafs lost again, I’m not that sort of fan. But the amount of cheap shots and dirty plays they throw out and constantly get away with, Marchand’s shit eating grin and arrogance, the fact that Chara is a dirty prick on the ice but is a clean player in the eyes of Bruins fans, DeBrusk being molded into a little rat like his buddy Brad, the list goes on and on. They have officially entered hated territory for me. Sad part is it is only because of Marchand and Chara and the incompetence of the NHL refs. I’ve always hoped for Original Six clubs to do well (sans Habs).

Dobber Sports Icon

Calgary Flames.

Original Jets fan, Canucks fan when they were gone, current Jets fan.

Do I need to explain it?
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Stud

Detroit red wings. Hated their antics back in the late 1990s, and hated how they signed Bertuzzi after he ended an Avs player's career.

Don't much care for the new Bertuzzi on their team either- plays like his uncle- a dirty rat.

Other teams I don't much care for but more disdain rather than hate:

Vancouver Canucks- ever since 2004 playoffs and the Bertuzzi incident. Also where Matt Cooke began his career

Boston Bruins - Ever since they had Shawn Thornton, Lucic, and Marchand on the same team. Basically a collection of scumbags with Patrice Bergeron as the one guy they point to and say "we have classy players, look!"

Winnepeg Jets: Blake wheeler annoys me greatly and also fights with his own teammates in practice. Meh
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby

Dobber Sports Veteran

From the other thread. pretty obvious who I voted for.

1 - 2011 playoffs double standard officiating, and in general they get a bit of a pass on calls because of their reputation.

2 - Marchand is a POS. Great hockey player but he is a POS. He is incredibly immature and a flopping coward, plays dirty but can't take it when the tables are turned. Needs Z to protect him. And now he's acting like Russell Westbrook when there is a mic in his face. I'm still waiting for the day someone finally knocks that shit-eating grin off his face for good.
    3 - The Boston NESN "broadcasters". These guys are the biggest homers in the game. Incredibly unprofessional with the most ridiculous comments I've ever heard. Sadly, Sportsnet for some reason broadcasts the Boston games when the Leafs are not playing and the times I've tuned in I can't believe what I'm hearing. It's garbage - but it explains why the fans are they way they are; brainwashed.

Dobber Sports Stud

Lol Jack edwards has created more dislike for the bruins than anyone XD
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby

Dobber Sports Padawan

Flyers. Played a couple of exhibition games against the Flin Flon Bombers 52 or so years ago (67-68).
    They had a better team than us with Bobby Clarke, Reggie Leach, Gerry Hart, Chris Worthy (all future NHL'ers).
    But man, were they dirty...that weekend, Clarke especially. Geez, one of those exhibition games we even had a brawl.
    Anyway, ever since then, Clarke left an incredibly bad taste in my mouth, hated the Flyers because of him back then
    and still do.
    Ya, I know, let it go LOL.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

The Great One

Tie between Toronto and Montreal - it's really hard too say which of these fan bases are more arrogant.

Strangely enough, I still cheer for them (and all Canadian teams) in the playoffs...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    Ya, I know, let it go LOL.
    You've done a better job "holding on" than Clarke's teeth

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust