Thread: 20 team dynasty looking for 4 owners - DISPERSAL DRAFT

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default 20 team dynasty looking for 4 owners - DISPERSAL DRAFT

Hey everyone,

My 20 team dynasty league is looking for 4 replacement owners to get started before our entry draft and the offseason really kicks off. Scoring and roster setup is in my sig below. We use actual NHL salaries against the real NHL salary cap, inflated by 15%. The league will be going into it's 13th season this year, and although a few teams have changed hands we still have a good group of long-time managers mixed with some newer managers.

The twist we are putting on this is something we tried last summer that went over very well. Since we have 4 vacant teams at once, we will be holding a dispersal draft with just those 4 teams to allow new managers to draft teams the way they want. There are some very solid teams available....the 4 teams finished 5th, 6th, 10th, and 11th last season with 3 of the 4 making the playoffs and one team headed to the conference finals.

I will list the teams below, with their roster and draft picks for this season and next. All players from these teams will be eligible for the dispersal draft in the same player pool. And shortly after the NHL draft ends we will begin our entry draft. Any questions, please feel free to message me on here and I'll be happy to help. Hope to hear from you soon and let's get this draft started!

New Jersey Devils
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Boston Bruins

Los Angeles Kings

Toronto Maple Leafs
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: 20 team dynasty looking for 4 owners - DISPERSAL DRAFT

Pm’d
    Team Cupper
    Fwds- Rantanen, J.Hughes, Zibanejad, Svechnikov, Debrincat, R.Thomas, B.Tkachuk, P.Dubois, S.Bennett, R.Strome, B.Nelson, C.Keller, A.Lafreniere, JVR, J.Farabee, A.Holtz, J.Toews, K.Yamamoto, K.Kapanen,
    Def - Makar, Fox, Power, Sanderson, Ty Smith, OEL
    Team- NYR,NJ, Cgy

8 Teams in league

Points, ppg,shg,gwg,ppa,sha
    Teams- Wins,otl,so
    Def get 2 points for goals
    Count- 12 fwds , 3Def, 2 Teams drop lowest 9
    Drop 4 each year.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

PM sent

Dobber Sports Wizard

The name of the league is the NFHA. We handle most of the day to day duties (FA signings, trade proposals, league communication) on our forum http://nfha.freeforums.net/ while scorings and rosters are tracked on fantrax. It is a free league, although we do ask for a small fee to help cover the costs of fantrax premium. If every manager is able to chip in, it comes out to $4 for the season.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Novice

I’m interested

Dobber Sports Wizard

Alright folks, just need one more owner and we are ready to go. New Jersey Devils are still available. Send me a PM and we'll get you set up.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Just one more spot left, who wants it? Keep in mind the New Jersey Devils is just the team name. That is not the roster you will be inheriting since we will be re-drafting these 4 teams. Send me a message so we can get this draft started!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Pm’d

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I am interested [email protected] thanks

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    Hey everyone,

My 20 team dynasty league is looking for 4 replacement owners to get started before our entry draft and the offseason really kicks off. Scoring and roster setup is in my sig below. We use actual NHL salaries against the real NHL salary cap, inflated by 15%. The league will be going into it's 13th season this year, and although a few teams have changed hands we still have a good group of long-time managers mixed with some newer managers.

The twist we are putting on this is something we tried last summer that went over very well. Since we have 4 vacant teams at once, we will be holding a dispersal draft with just those 4 teams to allow new managers to draft teams the way they want. There are some very solid teams available....the 4 teams finished 5th, 6th, 10th, and 11th last season with 3 of the 4 making the playoffs and one team headed to the conference finals.

I will list the teams below, with their roster and draft picks for this season and next. All players from these teams will be eligible for the dispersal draft in the same player pool. And shortly after the NHL draft ends we will begin our entry draft. Any questions, please feel free to message me on here and I'll be happy to help. Hope to hear from you soon and let's get this draft started!

New Jersey Devils

Boston Bruins

Los Angeles Kings

Toronto Maple Leafs

I sent u a PM. I’m interested

The Magnificent One

Bummer saw this earlier but got pulled into a meeting lol..

If anything opens up let me know.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi