W=2 SHO=3 SV=0.1 GA=-1 OL=1 SHL=1

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Hagel- Couturier - Tarasenko
    Frederic - Tyler Johnson - Nichuskin
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: How many games for McAvoy?

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    no mention of marchand & respect? what's that saying?

One bad apple spoils the whole damn bunch
    Agreed. I can't stand the Bruins either. Marchand is a classless punk. Wilson, Kadri, and Domi don't bother me nearly as much.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Initiate

hows the Charly watch comin? i can see it now , once they make a determination the bruhaha will start all over. Honestly i think the hit was fine , elbow down and mostly hit his body with a shoulder. No intent to injure. Anderson should have got an embellishment penalty. MacAvoy and Anderson were seen in the handshake line with Anderson smiling and patting Charlie on the shoulder. Gamesmanship.
    24 team cap league, HTH Pts. 25 PLAYER ROSTER C3/LW3/RW3/F3/D6/G1

G & A = 1PT.
    HT.BLK.PIM.SOG.=0.05 / PPP=0.5/ FOW=0.01/ +/- =.25

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Initiate

[QUOTE=Daydream Nation;1976626]Agreed. I can't stand the Bruins either. Marchand is a classless punk. Wilson, Kadri, and Domi don't bother me nearly as much.[/QUO

That's too bad as the Bruins are gonna continue to contend and Marchand is signed for 6 more seasons , can't say the same for the Hawks though....

G & A = 1PT.

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    Anderson should have got an embellishment penalty.
    You’ve said a lot of really moronic things on these boards in the past but this one takes the cake.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    I get that people hate the Bruins, just like people hate the Red Sox or the Pats, people hate winners when it isn't their team.
    See this might be true, if people hated the Kings or the Penguins or the Blackhawks or the Warriors or the Cavs the or the Dodgers or the Giants or the Royals the same way. But they don't. Hmm, I wonder what the other common denominator must be....

Huh. Anyways, can't think of it. Must be nothing. Must. Be. Nothing. Definitely not any other poignantly obvious common denominator.

Big Daddy

Just announced, 1 game suspension for McAvoy.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    That's too bad as the Bruins are gonna continue to contend and Marchand is signed for 6 more seasons , can't say the same for the Hawks though....
    Resident Bruins fan unsurprisingly doesn't think aging curves exist when talking about local team players. Unsurprising.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    Just announced, 1 game suspension for McAvoy.
    One game too late unfortunately.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Resident Bruins fan unsurprisingly doesn't think aging curves exist when talking about local team players. Unsurprising.
    Your going to confuse him. Just let him continue to have conversations with himself. It’s more entertaining that way.

The Great One

I
    Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Pretty proud of these clowns for making the Conference Finals this year. Even more proud that they've won at least one round in the playoffs 7 of the last 11 years. Pretty proud of the clowns like Bergeron and Chara who garner respect everywhere they go in the league.

Should Tampa fans be embarrassed for having clowns like Kucherov and Gourde who were suspended this year for illegal checks to the head?
    Or Oiler fans be embarrassed (not for the obvious reasons) for having clowns like Khaira (cross-check) and especially that goon Mcdavid (head shot) who were suspended this year?

That's alright though, bring on the hate. Boston sports teams thrive on that!
    So many things wrong here...
    Chara is a class act? Remember when he tried to end Paccioretty’s career and his ability to walk? Yeah. Class.
    Bergeron is a complete class act. But guys like that on this team are overshadowed by the personality tire fire that is Marchand. The guys a complete ass clown and an embarrassment. The organization hasn’t reigned him in. Seriously - drunk ******** in my beer league don’t stomp on other guys sticks. Did you see his post game comments last night both on the ice and in the locker room. What a smug git. I don’t get how you think this is something to support.

A classy organization would have had McAvoy come out and say it was a fast play and he did not intend to hit the guy in the head and he hopes he’s ok. But no, he doubles down on the douchebaggery and says “it was a hockey play.” Classless and completely incorrect. Again, embarrassing for those of us who inhabit the real world.

It’s good that rooting for a morally bankrupt organization that everyone hates and is an embarrassment to the league is important to Bruins fans. You should have tons of motivation. Maybe Milburry will start another fight at a kids hockey game soon so you hold that up as another shining example of what the Bruins organization is all about.
    Pathetic.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    I

Chara is a class act? Remember when he tried to end Paccioretty’s career and his ability to walk? Yeah. Class.
    Bergeron is a complete class act. But guys like that on this team are overshadowed by the personality tire fire that is Marchand. The guys a complete ass clown and an embarrassment. The organization hasn’t reigned him in. Seriously - drunk ******** in my beer league don’t stomp on other guys sticks. Did you see his post game comments last night both on the ice and in the locker room. What a smug git. I don’t get how you think this is something to support.

A classy organization would have had McAvoy come out and say it was a fast play and he did not intend to hit the guy in the head and he hopes he’s ok. But no, he doubles down on the douchebaggery and says “it was a hockey play.” Classless and completely incorrect. Again, embarrassing for those of us who inhabit the real world.

It’s good that rooting for a morally bankrupt organization that everyone hates and is an embarrassment to the league is important to Bruins fans. You should have tons of motivation. Maybe Milburry will start another fight at a kids hockey game soon so you hold that up as another shining example of what the Bruins organization is all about.
    Pathetic.
    See, this is healthy. Get it all out. Feels good.

I like the Bruins. I don't like Marchand's antics and would love to see him get smoked when he tries something stupid - I won't play the internet tough guy and say I would do something because that would be wishful thinking (I would have to have enough talent to be in the NHL and then be tough enough to actually punch my way out of a wet paper bag AND THEN not be shocked when the douchebag pulls something out of his (douche)bag of tricks, to actually do something).

I will be cheering for the Bruins to beat Carolina and compete for the Cup.

1 game for McAvoy is acceptable for what transpired.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    I

Pathetic.
    Chara is a competitor; you can't lump him in with dirty players. That hit on MaxPax really wasn't that bad at all, it just had an unfortunate result.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    You’ve said a lot of really moronic things on these boards in the past but this one takes the cake.
    well, write them all down and take them to your anger management class to see what you can work out David.

G & A = 1PT.

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Sage

[QUOTE=Bobby4Ever;1976628]
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    Agreed. I can't stand the Bruins either. Marchand is a classless punk. Wilson, Kadri, and Domi don't bother me nearly as much.[/QUO

Oh no. Not a Blackhawks diss. Should I become unhinged because someone insulted my team. LOL
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov