Thread: Please Rank

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Please Rank

Please rank the following for the league in signature. I know most are bottom 6 players. Looking for the best "bang for the buck" in this multi-cat salary keeper league. Thank you.

Watson, Austin - like his cap hit. Offers Hits/PIM and some secondary scoring at a low cap
    Chiasson, Alex - unknown cap hit. If he stays with EDM, there is the McDavid factor
    Agostino, Kenny - bottom six when NJ is healthy. Has some secondary scoring potential as seen, plus offers Hits.
    Richardson, Brad - Offers FO% and secondary scoring. Probably bottom 6 next year without ARI injuries.
    Carrick, Connor - ummmmm
    Johansson, Marcus - top 9 in BOS most likely. Maybe 2nd PP. But worth the cap hit and injury history?
    Roussel, Antoine - PIM/Hits, but a but costly at current salary. See Watson as "mini Roussel".

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Please Rank

Without knowing what a full roster looks like, and without knowing where the cap is, this would be my feeling:

Richardson
    Watson
    Agustino
    Roussell
    Chiasson
    Johansson
    Carrick
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks! Richardson is interesting. Although, looking again at them, he does do well in FO%, as well as SHP and provides secondary scoring at a decent cap hit. Sort of surprised Chiasson is low, but when he wasn't with McDavid or on PP, he didn't do much. Plus he might not resign with EDM and might be overpaid.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Is this league category dominance (Rotisserie-style) or points for certain stats? If it's category dominance, that favors a guy like Roussell.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.