Thread: dead team is free,casual public league

Dobber Sports Master

Default dead team is free,casual public league

link to dead team https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...cunjr4jrz2vlk8

link to fantrax rules https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...jrot29h4/rules

food for thought , Axeman was curious to see how my v.s 11 teams each week setup works so he took one of the two dead teams - maybe you can make a side bet with him to see which guy thats takes over a dead teams finishes higher .

copy of commish message over there that I post so that the side bar rules are clear
    -head to head vs all 11 teams each week so you will anywhere from 11-0 or 0-11 by the end of the week .
    -20 week head to head sked + 4 weeks of playoffs , round 1 , round 2 are 1 week apiece while finals will be 2 weeks .
    -NO TRADING so draft wisely and plug holes with FA or WW pikups throughout the season (max 4 per wk) .
    -I combined the weird week in which some teams are overseas with the following week into one matchup period as well as the all-star break .
    -regular season standings tiebreaker is whoever has more total fantasy points , so rack up the points !

-Playoffs start early so that we avoid mlb teams resting star players during that final week or so of season .
    -Top 6 teams make our playoffs
    -top 2 teams in reg season standings receive a round 1 BYE while 3 seed plays 6 seed and 4 seed plays 5 seed in round 1 with winners advancing to SEMIS.
    round 1 and 2 are 1 week long , the finals are 2 weeks
    -I will enter the playoff matchups manually once reg season ends .
    League uses similar stat multipliers to the old sporting news game .

I like using the play v.s all 11 teams in public listed leagues because if some teams stop trying then everyone who is trying will beat them not just someone lucky enough to face a dead team .Also , by not allowing trades we reduce the chances of anyone being a jerk

pm if interested - thanks

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: dead team is free,casual public league

this team doesnt look to bad . i may be intrested

Dobber Sports Prodigy

i want this team hook me up
    [email protected]

Dobber Sports Master

stevegamer pm'ed me earlier in the day for the spot .If I identify any other dead teams I'll send you a pm

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by tmlcupchamps View Post
    i want this team hook me up
    [email protected]
    check your pm's

Dobber Sports Master

seems to be one more dud gm in this league ; its not too late to salvage the season v.s what appears to otherwise be an active league . I personally dont follow baseball anywhere close to hockey but I still enjoy having something to keep me a bit distracted from the real world .

open team
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...7cerhejs35w8gu

rules summary
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...jrot29h4/rules

copy of commish message over there that I post so that the side bar rules are clear
    -head to head vs all 11 teams each week so you will anywhere from 11-0 or 0-11 by the end of the week .
    -20 week head to head sked + 4 weeks of playoffs , round 1 , round 2 are 1 week apiece while finals will be 2 weeks .
    -NO TRADING so draft wisely and plug holes with FA or WW pikups throughout the season (max 4 per wk) .
    -I combined the weird week in which some teams are overseas with the following week into one matchup period as well as the all-star break .
    -regular season standings tiebreaker is whoever has more total fantasy points , so rack up the points !

-Playoffs start early so that we avoid mlb teams resting star players during that final week or so of season .
    -Top 6 teams make our playoffs
    -top 2 teams in reg season standings receive a round 1 BYE while 3 seed plays 6 seed and 4 seed plays 5 seed in round 1 with winners advancing to SEMIS.
    round 1 and 2 are 1 week long , the finals are 2 weeks
    -I will enter the playoff matchups manually once reg season ends .
    League uses similar stat multipliers to the old sporting news game .

I like using the play v.s all 11 teams in public listed leagues because if some teams stop trying then everyone who is trying will beat them not just someone lucky enough to face a dead team .Also , by not allowing trades we reduce the chances of anyone being a jerk

pm if interested - thanks

Dobber Sports Master

filled