sent you a PM ty

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: opening

looks like its filled , thanks dobber boards

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Beauty!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Deity

I took a look at your league setup. It's certainly a different one. How do you play all of the teams H2H at the same time and come out a winner??
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I took a look at your league setup. It's certainly a different one. How do you play all of the teams H2H at the same time and come out a winner??
    instead of going 1-0 or 0-1 in a traditional h2h league you go anywhere from 11-0 to 0-11 and of course by seasons end top seeds play lower seeds in playoffs not unlike a traditional h2h league . Its not everyones fav setup and we've actually had a few polls during the leagues 3 seasons to see where everyones head was at with the vs 11 format verses switching to traditional h2h and the fellas want to stick with it . The majority of gm's play in my other two league which have traditional h2h so maybe they like something different in roaring 20's .

I tried it a few times with a casual one year league vs strangers at fantrax before using it in a dynasty league platform .Theres no manual work involved , its a fantrax option to set league up this way.

not sure if that answers your questions .

have a look at the leagues googlepage and clik on the standings , playoffs etc.. to see what your regular season record ends up being in this setup

https://sites.google.com/view/blackb...ing-20s-league

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    instead of going 1-0 or 0-1 in a traditional h2h league you go anywhere from 11-0 to 0-11 and of course by seasons end top seeds play lower seeds in playoffs not unlike a traditional h2h league . Its not everyones fav setup and we've actually had a few polls during the leagues 3 seasons to see where everyones head was at with the vs 11 format verses switching to traditional h2h and the fellas want to stick with it .

I tried it a few times with a casual one year league vs strangers at fantrax before using it in a dynasty league platform .Theres no manual work involved , its a fantrax option to set league up this way.

not sure if that answers your questions .

have a look at the leagues googlepage and clik on the standings , playoffs etc.. to see what your regular season record ends up being in this setup

https://sites.google.com/view/blackb...ing-20s-league
    Right on. It just seemed funky from what I am used to. I am used to doing a traditional H2H vs one team and come out with a record of 8-6 for the week because I won those cats for the week.

Is your league more of a weekly ranking? ie - team one scores 12G for the week where as one team only scores 4G so they are ranked accordingly?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Right on. It just seemed funky from what I am used to. I am used to doing a traditional H2H vs one team and come out with a record of 8-6 for the week because I won those cats for the week.

Is your league more of a weekly ranking? ie - team one scores 12G for the week where as one team only scores 4G so they are ranked accordingly?
    its h2h fp's , not h2h roto cats - most fp's that week will go 11 wins 0 losses because he beat all 11 teams , second most fp's that week will go 10 wins 1 loss and so on