Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Mueller report

Administrator

Default Re: Mueller report

Quote Originally Posted by GavinC View Post
    There needs to be a way to ignore a thread and have it disappear from latest posts

- - - Updated - - -

FFS now I'm subscribed to this inanity.

That's how they all get sucked into the black hole

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Interestingly, a co-worker of mine said almost the exact same thing to me the other day, to which I enthusiastically agreed.
    Except we were talking about Trudeau.
    Ok? Don't know where you're going with that.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Unless we saw different transcripts, I didn't read anything criminal in there. Just like there was nothing criminal in the Mueller report.
    That phone call was nothing more than the Ukrainian prez sucking up to Mr. Trump in a huge way. #MoreFakeNews
    Hmm. I don't know.

President Zelenski: " I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defence. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defence purposes."

Trump:"I would like you to do us a favor THOUGH, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

Yada yada yada, i'll have Guiliani and Attorney General Barr call you.

Sure the Ukrain president is sucking up to him. They would be in trouble without the USA's backing. However, you can't take advantage of the deal by asking for a personal favor. lol

The president of the USA can not ask another country for dirt on a opponent. Especially when there is a business transaction going on. I'm sure this is how he does business normally but thats in the normal world where you are dealing for your own companies. Trump doesn't own the USA like he thinks he does.....well him and the NRA.

Also, why would he call the whistle blower a spy who should be executed. I know he didn't say those exact words but he did say "like they used in the old days", when they did execute spys.

Dobber Sports Icon

..so how long before we aren't allowed to bring up Ukraine anymore?
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog View Post
    ..so how long before we aren't allowed to bring up Ukraine anymore?
    Oh, they'll bring it up themselves.

Pelosi and her peons are slowly making the rounds, getting the votes together. They'll try very hard to paint all this BS as a legitimate attempt to remove Trump.
    Then when the Republicans laugh & stomp on its absurdity, Pelosi will hold yet another dramatic presser to say (with her usual bewildered stammer) to the American people "Hey, we tried to impeach him, but those stubborn conservatives only care about the money they make from killing our planet. They don't care about our country. But you can still get him out of there, people. I'm so sorry that you have to wait a little longer until you can vote him out next year and get your country back."

Nothing but dramatic theatre.
    Another round of political gamesmanship from the Democrats to try to distract voters from the real issue - Biden's corruption.
    Not Trump's.

The Dems are desperate to protect Biden - he's their only chance next year and they know it. They'll do anything to protect him.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Pelosi and her peons are slowly making the rounds, getting the votes together. They'll try very hard to paint all this BS as a legitimate attempt to remove Trump.
    Then when the Republicans laugh & stomp on its absurdity, Pelosi will hold yet another dramatic presser to say (with her usual bewildered stammer) to the American people "Hey, we tried to impeach him, but those stubborn conservatives only care about the money they make from killing our planet. They don't care about our country. But you can still get him out of there, people. I'm so sorry that you have to wait a little longer until you can vote him out next year and get your country back."

Another round of political gamesmanship from the Democrats to try to distract voters from the real issue - Biden's corruption.
    Not Trump's.

The Dems are desperate to protect Biden - he's their only chance next year and they know it. They'll do anything to protect him.
    Now I get it. This is just a parody account.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Hmm. I don't know.

President Zelenski: " I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defence. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defence purposes."

Trump:"I would like you to do us a favor THOUGH, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

Yada yada yada, i'll have Guiliani and Attorney General Barr call you.

Sure the Ukrain president is sucking up to him. They would be in trouble without the USA's backing. However, you can't take advantage of the deal by asking for a personal favor. lol

The president of the USA can not ask another country for dirt on a opponent. Especially when there is a business transaction going on. I'm sure this is how he does business normally but thats in the normal world where you are dealing for your own companies. Trump doesn't own the USA like he thinks he does.....well him and the NRA.

Also, why would he call the whistle blower a spy who should be executed. I know he didn't say those exact words but he did say "like they used in the old days", when they did execute spys.
    Save the effort for people who are willing to engage on these issues.

Dobber Sports Star

Not Trump's.

Is it possible that you actually believe half of the bullshit that you spew? How could you say something like this with a straight face? Seriously...

Rylant

Dobber Sports Master

Its dripping satire.