Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Mueller report

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Mueller report

Glad this enlightening thread was revived... Insert sarcasm accompanied by awkward heavy breathing here ____
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Ah yes, victimized Republicans claiming blackface photos would end a political career when *checks notes* sexual assault didn't. Such victimized. Very sure a blackface photo would just end Donald Trump. Quite confident. So victimized.
    Ah yes, right on cue.
    Only a betrayed liberal voter could ooze sarcasm like this. Sorry Justin let you down, bro.

" Daylight come and me wan' go home."

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    Was just going to say...

Thread was dormant for weeks but he got the urge to fling sh!t again.
    That's because it looks so absolutely ridiculous now (it did before, but not to a lot). Now mentioning the Mueller/ Russia hoax is trolling because well, it no longer suits the narrative.

Pretty transparent.

I will give you this though: Trump has not apologised for multiple times he wore blackface. That just proves he's a racist I guess. Not like Justin.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Ah yes, right on cue.
    Only a betrayed liberal voter could ooze sarcasm like this. Sorry Justin let you down, bro.

" Daylight come and me wan' go home."

*Votes conservative but manages to be able to think critically*

"Haha you dumb leftist."

The problem is when you assume things like political affiliations based on a few internet posts about logical thought processes, you end up making yourself look kinda dumb.

Dobber Sports Padawan

rataylor22 aka King of Logic: 11000 posts = "a few internet posts"

A yes, of course, because the majority of those were political posts how could I forget. Yes of course. How owned am I, let me count the ways. Boy have I been truly eviscerated just now, what an L I have taken.

- - - Updated - - -

“Sidney Crosby is obviously better than Alex Ovechkin and anyone who thinks otherwise isn’t paying attention” = clearly a liberal.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Now you're just slinging specks of feces around... back on topic or maybe just take a break from screens for a while.

Dobber Sports Pro

Invoking Trudeau's name in a thread about the Mueller report and Trump does what? That some of you REALLY don't like Trudeau? Then go start a Trudeau or 2019 Canadian election thread, but he has nothing to do with the lunacy and hypocrisy that is Trump.

But I get it, there are those that are here only to troll and cleverly think Trudeau will trigger the 'lefties' to react and to deflect away from the weakness of their argument that Trump has defensible qualities.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog View Post
    That's because it looks so absolutely ridiculous now (it did before, but not to a lot). Now mentioning the Mueller/ Russia hoax is trolling because well, it no longer suits the narrative.

Pretty transparent.
    Actually Russian collusion is very quickly back in vogue because it looks like Trump tried to secure political dirt on Biden's son from the Ukrainian PM through strong armed, illegal means to get try to swing the upcoming 2020 election. Swap out the words "Biden's son" for "Hillary Clinton" and "Ukrainian" for "Russian" and we see an alarming pattern.

So good job, you thought you were in the clear, but good old Donald screwed you over with his stupidity and timing and looks to be headed to another investigation and possible impeachment.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    Actually Russian collusion is very quickly back in vogue because it looks like Trump tried to secure political dirt on Biden's son from the Ukrainian PM through strong armed, illegal means to get try to swing the upcoming 2020 election. Swap out the words "Biden's son" for "Hillary Clinton" and "Ukrainian" for "Russian" you we see an alarming pattern.

So good job, you thought you were in the clear, but good old Donald screwed you over with his stupidity and timing and looks to be headed to another investigation and possible impeachment.
    Indeed.. he even released the evidence that will/could lead to the impeachment himself. #smarterthantheaveragebear #heyheybooboo

Dobber Sports Ninja

Most of my more conservative friends have abandoned Trump as a write off. Anyone who is defending him now is beyond hope.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Most of my more conservative friends have abandoned Trump as a write off. Anyone who is defending him now is beyond hope.
    Interestingly, a co-worker of mine said almost the exact same thing to me the other day, to which I enthusiastically agreed.
    Except we were talking about Trudeau.

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Interestingly, a co-worker of mine said almost the exact same thing to me the other day, to which I enthusiastically agreed.
    Except we were talking about Trudeau.
    The funny thing is you keep trying to present them like they’re mutually exclusive concepts.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Indeed.. he even released the evidence that will/could lead to the impeachment himself. #smarterthantheaveragebear #heyheybooboo

Unless we saw different transcripts, I didn't read anything criminal in there. Just like there was nothing criminal in the Mueller report.
    That phone call was nothing more than the Ukrainian prez sucking up to Mr. Trump in a huge way. #MoreFakeNews

Dobber Sports Apprentice

There needs to be a way to ignore a thread and have it disappear from latest posts

- - - Updated - - -

FFS now I'm subscribed to this inanity.
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster