Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller report

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Mueller report

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Exactly. But yes, Baby Huey will probably win again in 2020 because too many of the American population are 'losers', 'total losers', 'morons', 'slobs' and have 'low IQ's'.

Now the moderators can shut this thread down before it gets to where the 'Trump' thread got to.
    All up to you guys. If it's a legit discussion, have at it

If it descends into the he-said/she-said nonsense and name calling, it's not doing anyone any good.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Exactly. But yes, Baby Huey will probably win again in 2020 because too many of the American population are 'losers', 'total losers', 'morons', 'slobs' and have 'low IQ's'.
    Sound like a basket of deplorables to me.

The majority of the population (in the West, not just the US) are sick of the name-calling and mud-slinging, with nothing credible to back it up. Anyone who isn't frothing at the mouth about Russia/Trump/Mueller (and by extension the rise of the Alt-right-straight-white-male) gets labelled a racist and is therefore not worth listening to, in fact should be shut down with extreme prejudice - not a great way to bring people over to your side.

Show me you can be better, not that you're even worse.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Stud

So 2 years of wall to wall media coverage about an alleged Manchurian candidate culminated in......... this?

How does CNN act surprised that its viewership has dropped by half in recent years?
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby

Administrator

My thoughts on this issue:

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Icon

Attached Images Attached Images
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello

Dobber Sports All-Star

Agreed some news organizations used hyperbole and exaggeration in their reporting of Trump's crimes, but lets not lose track of the ball here. The Mueller report, even the heavily redacted version, paints a picture of a president who tried to commit crimes and who lied repeatedly about almost every aspect of the Mueller investigation, either personally or through his press secretary. The level of ineptitude and corruption revealed in the Mueller report committed by Trump and his administration is palpably obvious to anybody who reads it. Mueller did not "exonerate' Trump, he simple presented the facts as he found them, leaving the decision on whether to charge Trump with Obstruction of Justice up to the Attorney General, as was required in Mueller's mandate.

As a hollow meme, for those who do not bother looking into the actual findings in the report, the Mueller report is a win for Trump.

In reality, the Mueller report is a scathing indictment of a corrupt and deceitful President who will repeatedly disregard the rule of law in order to further his own personal agenda.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Novice

The case is closed. Neither was there a Trump campaign 'collusion' with anything Russia nor was there obstruction by the Trump administration.
    Unfortunately Russiagaters will not give up on their conspiracy theories anytime soon.
    They should. Trump's policies are bad. It is high time to get back to real politics and fight him were its is worth to do so.

I am sure that the irrelevant argument about whether or not Trump was involved will continue.
    BUT NO ONE IS DISPUTING THE LIE-TRUTH THAT RUSSIA "INTERFERED IN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN SWEEPING AND SYSTEMATIC FASHION."

The US are moving towards war with Russia and Russia are preparing to defend themselves.
    The 2020 US election will probably be all about Russia and the candidates are likely to be doing their very best to outdo each other in their Russophobia.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    The case is closed. Neither was there a Trump campaign 'collusion' with anything Russia nor was there obstruction by the Trump administration.
    Unfortunately Russiagaters will not give up on their conspiracy theories anytime soon.
    They should. Trump's policies are bad. It is high time to get back to real politics and fight him were its is worth to do so.

I am sure that the irrelevant argument about whether or not Trump was involved will continue.
    BUT NO ONE IS DISPUTING THE LIE-TRUTH THAT RUSSIA "INTERFERED IN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN SWEEPING AND SYSTEMATIC FASHION."

The US are moving towards war with Russia and Russia are preparing to defend themselves.
    The 2020 US election will probably be all about Russia and the candidates are likely to be doing their very best to outdo each other in their Russophobia.
    Russian bots, even here. I guess no corner of the Internet is immune from them.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Russian bots, even here. I guess no corner of the Internet is immune from them.
    See, this is the problem.

----> Any difference of opinion is racism, homophobia or Russiarussiarussia ---> therefore don't have to listen to it because it's racist, homophobic or just Russian bots, etc ----> reinforces echo-chamber/bubble and self-righteous position----> become shocked and outraged when you do hear anything outside that protected narrative ----> return to beginning and repeat ---->

People are sick of it.

Administrator

Once again giving a reminder to post respectfully. It's amazing I have to tell adults to act like adults. If you can't do that then go enjoy the outdoors for the weekend.

Also, I've been a Russian bot all this time.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Sage

Since I am going to be censored I will simply state, as an American citizen, military veteran and voter, I agree with this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3506216002/

RussiaRussiaRussia

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Since I am going to be censored I will simply state, as an American citizen, military veteran and voter, I agree with this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3506216002/

RussiaRussiaRussia
    Excellent article. Well written and succinct.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Grand Master

See the thing is, this is demonstrably false.

Dobber Sports Novice

“There are none so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Dobber Sports Sage

“There are none so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    Cool story bro