Thread: Capwise Hockey Association

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Capwise Hockey Association

The Capwise Hockey Association has one team available for the upcoming season, ready for immediate takeover. Capwise is a collection of nine 14-team leagues that follow the same rulebook, entering our 12th season next year. These are salary cap, head-to-head, keeper leagues hosted on Fantrax. We use real NHL salaries and contracts, and have specific rules for UFA/RFA that generate plenty of player turnover and lots of parity. GMs manage a "varsity" roster of 21 players, and "JV" roster of 30 prospects. A brief overview of the rules (along with a link to the full 20+ page rulebook) can be found here: https://capwisehockey.com/rules/

The available team has McDavid plus the 1st overall pick in this year's drafts.

WE ARE A 12-MONTH LEAGUE... trading happens year round. The RFA Bidding process begins in early June, followed by a free agent decision day on June 20. Amateur drafts (slow style) start up in August.

All the info you could ever want can be found on our website... www.capwisehockey.com. If interested, fill out an application form on the website or send me a PM here.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Capwise Hockey Association

This looks like a pretty intense pool.

A couple questions for those who might be interested.

Which league is the current available team in
    &
    how are the different leagues related? If you win the PCFL - do you move up to the ECFL? and so on?

I didn't see this explanation in the rules. 23 pages, I might have missed it.
    or is this 9 individual leagues just following the same rule book?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Capwise Hockey Association

Good questions. These are 9 totally separate leagues following the same rulebook. No promotion/relegation (cant really do that in a keeper league). Many GMs have teams in multiple leagues.

The available team is in the WCFL. Details about the available team can be found on the website under Join.