Thread: domingo german / nyy P

Dobber Sports Master

Default domingo german / nyy P

is this guy part of the yankees rotation or a work in progress ? I noticed he only pitched 2 innings today and got the win but started the season with b2b wins as a starter

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: domingo german / nyy P

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    is this guy part of the yankees rotation or a work in progress ? I noticed he only pitched 2 innings today and got the win but started the season with b2b wins as a starter
    Crap did he really!?! Uggggggggggh. Yes right now he's their 5th starter but with their upcoming schedule for the next week or so he was taken out of the rotation. Similar to what happened to Brad Peacock in Houston.

So for the next bit he'll likely be a long reliever. It's a frustrating spot to be in but with so many teams utilizing the 10 DL these days, a lot of teams have solid pitchers in this position. Urias and Stirpling in LA are another example.

Dobber Sports Master

thanks for the heads up , rep given

Dobber Sports Immortal

thanks for the heads up , rep given
    No problem man! We are here for all of your baseball needs.

(By we I mean 4 people)

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    No problem man! We are here for all of your baseball needs.

(By we I mean 4 people)
    I was waiting for him to get that green shaded color that indicates he'd be starting and checking his profile page at fantrax and didnt find any scoops . luckily I put him in a active spot yesterday on a hunch that it was his day to start and he got lucky with a Win with mid relief appearance . It all started as a streaming option with him but you know how that goes - ends up being someone worth keeping

Dobber Sports Immortal

I was waiting for him to get that green shaded color that indicates he'd be starting and checking his profile page at fantrax and didnt find any scoops . luckily I put him in a active spot yesterday on a hunch that it was his day to start and he got lucky with a Win with mid relief appearance . It all started as a streaming option with him but you know how that goes - ends up being someone worth keeping
    Yaaa I saw he was moving to the pen but it didn't even click for me to move him into a starting spot. Missed a win.

Dobber Sports Master

revisiting this thread , dude has 16 wins , 2 losses and missed aprox 1 month .