Poll: TB or CBJ

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantic Semi: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (WC) Columbus Blue Jackets

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Atlantic Semi: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (WC) Columbus Blue Jackets

TB lost two games in a row TWICE this year. They did not lose three in a row.

CMON boys let's go.

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Atlantic Semi: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (WC) Columbus Blue Jackets

Even a Tampa Bay team w/out Kucherov, down 2-0, going to CBJ, I'm not counting em out lol.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Wowwww Hedman now out.

The Great One

After two periods, the better team is winning...

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Wowwww Hedman now out.
    HAD John Carlson on my NON Draft SC Pool team. Just b4 the roster setting deadline I switched him out for HEDMAN! IDIOT!
    In earlier post on this thread I commented after the 1st game that he looked like a pylon out there. Must not have been completely recovered from his
    late season injury.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Ninja

3-0, wow! The Blue Jackets, like the dolphins (from a Simpson's episode), "they just wanted it more".

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Stud

To the guys who still felt confident about TB's chances after 0-2, how about now? Is it feasible that they come back?
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneePanthers View Post
    To the guys who still felt confident about TB's chances after 0-2, how about now? Is it feasible that they come back?
    I wasn't in this category, but I still think Tampa has the ability to do it... But even after that historic season by Tampa Im not surprised at what is happening right now. This is not NBA or MLB where top seeded teams are winning like 90% of the time. As a Columbus bandwagoner Im right now.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Deity

Can they come back? Absolutely.

Will they come back? Highly unlikely at this point.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneePanthers View Post
    I was one of those guys. After watching a good chunk of the game last night, I really think Columbus deserve to win the series. In fact, I think they will probably ride this momentum to a sweep.

Could Tampa come back? Yes, and if Columbus doesn’t close it out in the next two games, then I don’t like the jackets chances. But I with the momentum favouring Columbus and the doubt creeping in for tampa, I think this series may be over already

Dobber Sports Expert

I feel fairly unqualified to make any more predictions with this series.

Dobber Sports Titan

CBJ. CBJ. CBJ. CBJ

The shot of the bench reacting to the EN last night was sick. Torts fist pumping like a crazy man.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    What the hell! lol
    Like I said before.......

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I feel fairly unqualified to make any more predictions with this series.
    Yep this is how I feel. Just no clue anymore.

Dobber Sports Stud

CBJ are the VGK of this year
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby