Thread: Lat minute move.. Need opionons here for real

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Lat minute move.. Need opionons here for real

This is it. Tied for 1st and have to make a decision on Monahan. Play him over Hischier? No idea if he's going to play but it's the only move on my squad that makes sense. Hischier not playing well (Jersey doesn't care).. It only counts if Monahan plays. Anyone know if he'll be in? Do you bench a player that's going to play for a guy who may not when the guy you're competing against has no injuries/scratches and youv'e had 2 on the day already? Need A's, STP's, SOG.

ALL replies would be greatly appreciated! Times running out!
    CBS Roto $$$ - 13 Team - 23 Man Rosters
    10 Forwards, 7 Defenseman and 2 Goalies all play daily. 3 bench spots and 1 IR slot. 3 Keepers

F - Kucherov, Monahan, Johansen, Pavelski, Kessel, Hischier, Kreider, Kadri, Drouin, Athanasiou
    D - Faulk, Muzzin, Sergachev, Schultz, Niskanen, Barrie, Chara
    G - Bobrovsky, Grubauer, Subban

Categories:

G's, A's, STP's, +/-, Hits, SOG, PIM's, SV, GA, Wins

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Lat minute move.. Need opionons here for real

bird in the hand (nico) , bird in the bush (monahan)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

It doesnt appear that Monahan is playing he didnt not practice this morning there is nothing saying Hischier will not play i would roll the dice and put Hischier in the lineup over Monahan

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Canít disagree with the logic. Itís hard to bench a guy like Monahan when you need points and thereís a chance he could playÖ Everybody else in my lineup has been playing pretty well so itís hard to justify benching anyone but h itís hard to bench a guy like Monahan when you need points and thereís a chance he could playÖ Everybody else in my lineup has been playing pretty well so itís hard to justify benching anyone but Nico. Anyone else wanna weigh in?

Dobber Sports Giant

I'd go with Monahan; play to win is my style.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

what did you do
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1) NON-draft pool so many teams will have A LOT of the same players. 19F 4 D 2 Rook. 1/2 entry fee $ to year long pool..1/2 to H2H. H2H matches go for a week and are simple...my 25 man team vs his, most points for the week gets the $.
    Each year the Commish selects 25F and 12D high scorers and all teams are restricted from putting these players on roster.
    Each franchise gets 6 SWAPS/year Any player on roster can be swapped for any non-restricted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a SWAP.

Dobber Sports All-Star

I was in a similar situation with monahan but had other decent options to insert in case there wasnt any confirmation by 645pm ish so I kept him benched .

nico had an assist and 2 shots which were stats needed from the OP's situation

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I benched Nico not for Monahan but for Kadri, cause I needed some PIM's and it cost me a title. Lost by 1 point. If Nico's ridiculously unpredictable 10 minute misconduct was in my lineup I wouldv'e won.. Heart breaker but you can't write this stuff lol. Thanks for the help all.
    CBS Roto $$$ - 13 Team - 23 Man Rosters
    10 Forwards, 7 Defenseman and 2 Goalies all play daily. 3 bench spots and 1 IR slot. 3 Keepers

F - Kucherov, Monahan, Johansen, Pavelski, Kessel, Hischier, Kreider, Kadri, Drouin, Athanasiou
    D - Faulk, Muzzin, Sergachev, Schultz, Niskanen, Barrie, Chara
    G - Bobrovsky, Grubauer, Subban

Categories:

G's, A's, STP's, +/-, Hits, SOG, PIM's, SV, GA, Wins

Administrator

And people complain about randomness with hits based on arena. PIM is much worse. Misconducts are extremely random and escalate PIM totals significantly. One misconduct is the same as two fights, or five minors. And they're often given out when the ref decides to clean up a chippy game, without anything bad actually happening.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Right handed shot View Post
    I benched Nico not for Monahan but for Kadri, cause I needed some PIM's and it cost me a title. Lost by 1 point. If Nico's ridiculously unpredictable 10 minute misconduct was in my lineup I wouldv'e won.. Heart breaker but you can't write this stuff lol. Thanks for the help all.
    What a fluke. Sucks for you. Hope you got 2nd.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1) NON-draft pool so many teams will have A LOT of the same players. 19F 4 D 2 Rook. 1/2 entry fee $ to year long pool..1/2 to H2H. H2H matches go for a week and are simple...my 25 man team vs his, most points for the week gets the $.
    Each year the Commish selects 25F and 12D high scorers and all teams are restricted from putting these players on roster.
    Each franchise gets 6 SWAPS/year Any player on roster can be swapped for any non-restricted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a SWAP.