Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2019 Draft Class, 4th pick

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: 2019 Draft Class, 4th pick

combining drafts across leagues, I've got 1, 4, 5, 8, 9 10, 11 picks.

I'll be honest, I doubt I draft someone that isn't part of The Program
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    I think the C the Avs pick at 4 will walk right into the 2C job and should be a great producer as a rookie. The Kings' pick at 5 is also likely to be good.
    This is what makes our league so interesting as we draft a week before the NHL. I'm trying to guess who the Avs will take at #4.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    combining drafts across leagues, I've got 1, 4, 5, 8, 9 10, 11 picks.

I'll be honest, I doubt I draft someone that isn't part of The Program
    1. Hughes
    4. Turcotte
    5. Zegras
    8. Caufield
    9. Boldy
    10. York
    11. Brink

There you go.

Dobber Sports Deity

1. Hughes
    4. Turcotte
    5. Zegras
    8. Caufield
    9. Boldy
    10. York
    11. Brink

There you go.
    I'll be surprised if both Boldy and Caufield are there at 8-9. Not out of the question but I can see one of them going earlier than that.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

1. Hughes
    4. Turcotte
    5. Zegras
    8. Caufield
    9. Boldy
    10. York
    11. Brink

There you go.
    Shhh... I'm hoping people sleep on him into the middle of the 2nd round. Kinda like the rise of Kyle Connor post draft.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'll be surprised if both Boldy and Caufield are there at 8-9. Not out of the question but I can see one of them going earlier than that.
    That means that one or two of the WHL centers will not go in the top 8 - or Pod and/or Byram drops - again hard to imagine but such is the situation this year with so many top prospect forwards in the top 10.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    This is what makes our league so interesting as we draft a week before the NHL. I'm trying to guess who the Avs will take at #4.
    I feel like Chicago is going to take Byram or Turcotte at 3. The Avs would then be taking the leftover. Either is an outstanding addition at a position of need.

Dobber Sports Wizard

We need to see the NHL Entry Draft to know more, but which players aside from Hughes and Kakko are likely to make the jump and play in the NHL right away?
    Likely? No one. A couple of guys like Cozens, Byram and maybe Soderstrom have a chance to do that but it's not likely.

Dobber Sports Jedi

none of the other americans... they're all committed next year

Dobber Sports Sage

After watching Byram through the WHL playoffs, I feel like he has separated himself and is the 3rd best player in the class. He is going to be a monster in multi-cat. D is not a need but I am taking him. No D has ever led the WHL in playoff scoring, ever.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Question Re: 2019 Draft Class, 4th pick

Because our league has PIM, HITS, and FOW....

Where can I find information about those stats when looking at the prospect players taken in the first rounds of the next NHL Draft?

Reason being....
    We draft 5 Rounds (50 players) onto our prospects spreadsheet.
    Seems that I pick players that don't throw hits or get PIMs or win a lot of draws.
    Decent production in goals and shots, but then the rest of the score sheet is all zeros for the other 6 things that are scored.
    I find myself saying, "Just run into someone! Maybe that will get counted as a hit!"
    With such deep rosters, I am trying for players that contribute in at least half or better of the 8 scoring categories.

Where can I find this information before our pre-season prospect draft in August to help select the best multi-cat prospects with PIM, HIT, & FOW?

Thank you!

Yahoo 10 Team H2H Roto Dynasty League with a separate farm spreadsheet
    Roster Positions: 4C, 3LW, 3RW, 2W, 2F, 5DD, 3Utill, 3G, 5BN. 5IR, 5IR+, 5NA
    Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT)
    Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Always be two steps ahead.
    If you falter, then still one step ahead!

30-player full keeper league with a farm system
    C, C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, W, W, F, F, D, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, Util, G, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR+, IR+, IR+, IR+, IR+, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA
    Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
    Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

You can find most of those informations on different league websites. (OHL, WHL, NCAA, SHL, ...). Some leagues have more detailed stats than others though.

If someone have a website that lists all the juniors/euro leagues in one place, I'd be interested!