Thread: K.Kaprizov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default K.Kaprizov

Any predictions on when this guy may come over to play in the National Hockey League?? Is he still under contract in the KHL for a couple more years?? Will the Minnesota Wild eventually have to trade his rights for him to want to come over??

What kind of a impact do you think K.Kaprizov would have over here playing in the NHL if he was to play here??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: K.Kaprizov

If I am not mistaken, Fenton made a trip to Russia to talk to him. I think he's still another year away from coming if I remember correctly. I'd have to go see if I could find that article I read about him a while back.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Here's a pretty good article: https://zonecoverage.com/2018/wild/r...zov-situation/

My prediction, based on what I've read, is that KK comes over to play for Minny for the 2020/21 season. By that time he'll be 23 years old right in his prime and had several years to develop in KHL, so no time required in the AHL. He should hit the ground running and be a threat for 30+ goals in his first season. Tremendous upside.

Dobber Sports Padawan

2020/2021 and confident he puts up at least 65 his first year.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Thanks for the responses my people!! I appreciate the effort you have put forth!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..