Thread: Henrik borgstrom?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Henrik borgstrom?

Anyone has seen him play enough this year to have a decent idea of his upside?

I've been offered borgstrom for frost and sandin... categories dont matter, I just want the better real life value.

What's your take?

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Henrik borgstrom?

The kid is legit but wont be anything more than a 2C in Florida behind Barkov.

That being said, I do think his upside is greater than Frost's (whos an excellent looking prospect in his own right). Sandin is another solid looking prospect.

All in all, I think this is a fair deal for both sides. I think Borgstrom is the best prospect in the trade but Frost and Sandin aren't too far him, especially Frost.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Henrik borgstrom?

I originally offered brown and sandin... which I was perfectly fine with. Frost is definitely what I'm worried about here though. Then again he will probably be stuck lower on the depth chart in philly also.