Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Farm Audit -REP-

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Farm Audit -REP-

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Oh I am well aware of the ease. You just didn't mention that. Do you HAVE to drop someone right now or is this an end of the year issue after the season expires?
    Offseason issue. Just trying to get ahead of the thing.

Dobber Sports Deity

Gotcha. Well from what I can see, unless you can do some packaging for upgrades, you are going to have to make some tough decisions and probably be unhappy about it. Good luck!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Gotcha. Well from what I can see, unless you can do some packaging for upgrades, you are going to have to make some tough decisions and probably be unhappy about it. Good luck!
    Yes. This is my mission, packaging for upgrades, trying to grab an extra pick, etc. Hence my interest in identifying the lowest quality assets I have and moving them out. There is a lot of action in my league this time of year as people are making moves for futures.

BTW, your team is pretty ridiculous. Stepan and Schwartz are the only poor players you have. Like your squad a lot.

Dobber Sports Deity

Thanks. I am usually in the money most months. This league pays out monthly and resets the stats at the start of each month. A lot of smart drafting helped get me in this spot. I have to drop 5 at the end of the playoffs myself and will have my own tough choices to make.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Yes. This is my mission, packaging for upgrades, trying to grab an extra pick, etc. Hence my interest in identifying the lowest quality assets I have and moving them out. There is a lot of action in my league this time of year as people are making moves for futures.

BTW, your team is pretty ridiculous. Stepan and Schwartz are the only poor players you have. Like your squad a lot.
    You might be better by moving out higher end pieces. They could get you significantly more in return. Trying to identify your three lowest pieces seems like boxing yourself in to me; I'm make everyone available and go with the best relative return.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    You might be better by moving out higher end pieces. They could get you significantly more in return. Trying to identify your three lowest pieces seems like boxing yourself in to me; I'm make everyone available and go with the best relative return.
    I like the way you are always bringing in the fresh perspective als! That's a meritorious strategy.