Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farm Audit -REP-

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Farm Audit -REP-

League and team in sig. Multi-cat Points scoring.

Time for the semi-annual farm audit. I am going to have to move some people out this offseason to get under the roster limit.

Which three players should I move off my farm?

REP for your input. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Farm Audit -REP-

Perhaps increasing the font size will stimulate some attention?

Pick 3 to move out. Thanks.

Farm: (F) D.Strome~Borgstrom~Hintz~Steel~Comtois~Gusev~Vesal ainen~Kostin~Kravtsov~J.Robertson
    (D) Heiskanen~Bouchard~Cernak~Fox~T.Smith
    (G) Saros~Samsonov~Shesterkin~Sorokin~I.Scott~Primeau

Dobber Sports Sage

Wow- what a loaded team.

Can you trade prospects? With those cats I would try to move Fox, I.Scott, and Primeau. With the grit stats, Fox's value goes down. See if you sell high based on his college season. With your ridiculous depth of goalie prospects, you don't need Scott and Primeau.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Sage

Delete some messages Doug so I can send you a PM.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Expert

Scott and Primeau jump out as drops right away with your depth. Having a hard time picking a 3rd though, Daydream makes a good argument for Fox.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    Delete some messages Doug so I can send you a PM.
    Done. Send away my friend.

Dobber Sports Sage

I was not really looking at moving Gs. Our league has a premium on them due to scarcity. All of the top 50-60 G prospects are owned. Guess I need to start thinking about it. I should be fine with the "S-Crew," Saros, Samsonov, Sorokin and Shersterkin. Was planning to probably keep Fred, Murray and Lehner (depending on whether he stays on the Isle with Trotz and Korn). Greiss or Mrazek if Lehner leaves to Edmonton or some other god-forsaken shit hole where goalies go to die.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    Wow- what a loaded team.

Can you trade prospects? With those cats I would try to move Fox, I.Scott, and Primeau. With the grit stats, Fox's value goes down. See if you sell high based on his college season. With your ridiculous depth of goalie prospects, you don't need Scott and Primeau.
    Yes I can trade anyone. Was already looking at Fox so we are of the same mind there. His buddy Vesey probably planted the idea for him to do this whole free agency thing. Probably going to see him on the Rangers too. Which is a good landing spot with only the pathetic Shattenkirk and flawed Pionk in his way.

Dobber Sports Deity

Nice team. I was going to recommend moving Strome up but now that I look at your roster, not sure where I'd move him to.

Have you considered packaging some of your high end prospects with a roster player for roster upgrades? Surely DStrome with someone off your main roster could get a solid upgrade somewhere.

As far as drops go, I'd probably drop Hintz, Kostin and Scott if that's the way you are looking to go.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Nice team. I was going to recommend moving Strome up but now that I look at your roster, not sure where I'd move him to.

Have you considered packaging some of your high end prospects with a roster player for roster upgrades? Surely DStrome with someone off your main roster could get a solid upgrade somewhere.

As far as drops go, I'd probably drop Hintz, Kostin and Scott if that's the way you are looking to go.
    That Strome-DeBrincat combo racked up some big nights for me this year. Going to keep the band together for now.
    No go on Hintz I think. He is really impressive in my scoring system and has been probably the hidden gem of the season for me.
    Kostin I agree there Axe. He might pan out but I feel it might be a long while if at all, certainly longer than 150 games played. Still, he looked good at WJC so hes not horrible against his peers at all. Overmatched in the AHL as a teenager, certainly.
    You like Primeau over Scott then? Do tell if you dont mind.

Dobber Sports Deity

Hintz is impressive, but he isn't going to crack your lineup anytime soon and Im not even sure he is a top six player so why keep him. You are going to have to drop SOMEONE you don't want to lose if I am reading your OP correctly. He's definitely one of your weaker prospects in comparison but that's my opinion.

I do like Primeau more than Scott but to be fair, neither are anywhere close to the NHL and even though you want to hold on to goalie prospects, we all know that so few pan out. I'd rather gamble on Primeau over Scott.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Done deal: Kostin out, Grundstrom in.
    Didnt open a spot but did get a guy I like better.

Axe, Hintz plays most nights for me off my farm roster, the past month or so hes a must-start. His game is translating well in my scoring system. 6-3, 215 pound power center, with winger eligibility. He is claiming the C2 spot and is getting a large amount of PP time. He is running with the opportunity. Hintz is showing me the money.

Dobber Sports Deity

I didn't realize you were cycling guys from your minors.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I didn't realize you were cycling guys from your minors.
    Yes, Fantrax makes it easy and fun.

Dobber Sports Deity

Oh I am well aware of the ease. You just didn't mention that. Do you HAVE to drop someone right now or is this an end of the year issue after the season expires?