Thread: Best Prospect to keep?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Best Prospect to keep?

14 team Keep 7 + 2NA
    g,a,ppp (1) sog (0.25) pim,hit,blk (0.2)
    w (3) ga (-1) sv (0.1) sho (2)

I'm hoping Flyers send Hart back down before seasons end if they are out of the playoff race, then I could keep him as a prospect, but if not:

C/LW/RW

Tolvanen
    Frost
    Yamamoto
    Kyrou
    Vesalainen
    Raddysh
    Bracco

D

Wilde
    Bean
    Copobianco
    Foote
    Merkley
    Liljgren

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Best Prospect to keep?

A few good prospects. My top three are the same ones you have at the top of your list (although I doubt you listed them that way on purpose).

My favorite is probably Kyrou with Frost a close 2nd.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Frost would be my pick of the set. Tolvanen second and Kyrou third.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Deity

Ahh, he added Tolvanen after he originally posted his question. Tolvanen wasn't on the list when I replied.

I'd still have Kyrou 1st, Frost 2nd but Tolvanen would be my 3rd choice.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Ahh, he added Tolvanen after he originally posted his question. Tolvanen wasn't on the list when I replied.

I'd still have Kyrou 1st, Frost 2nd but Tolvanen would be my 3rd choice.
    Haha sneaky.

I agree with your top three. It's just personal preference inside that tier.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I like the same 3 the others do, and there's little chance Hart goes back to Lehigh Valley at this point. They aren't out of the playoff race quite yet, but it's close. the best hope you have is that the Flyers get eliminated before the Phantoms.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks for the replies everyone! Haha I noticed as soon as I posted it, I dropped him for Quinn Hughes and realized no one else grabbed him

Dobber Sports Initiate

Hi.. just wondering why Tolvanen is ranked behind Kyrou and Frost. Is it due to opportunities in the near future (i.e. NAS have deeper roster than PHI and STL?). I'm holding onto Tolvanen but is tempted to drop him for active player in the playoff.

Dobber Sports Deity

It's a personal choice based on what I know. I have Tolvanen ranked there because I don't like his situation in Nashville as much, and his AHL stint has been ok but nothing special (0.5ppg). I get the fact that he's only 19 years old and playing his first year of pro hockey in North America, but so is Kyrou and he's playing at almost a ppg pace in the AHL this year (also his first year of pro hockey).

None of us own a crystal ball so we can only go on what we see/know. Right now, for the reasons I listed above, I don't see the same things in Tolvanen that I see in Kyrou.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    It's a personal choice based on what I know. I have Tolvanen ranked there because I don't like his situation in Nashville as much, and his AHL stint has been ok but nothing special (0.5ppg). I get the fact that he's only 19 years old and playing his first year of pro hockey in North America, but so is Kyrou and he's playing at almost a ppg pace in the AHL this year (also his first year of pro hockey).

None of us own a crystal ball so we can only go on what we see/know. Right now, for the reasons I listed above, I don't see the same things in Tolvanen that I see in Kyrou.
    Thanks for the explanation. Makes a lot of sense and I do share the same view about NAS situation also. I hope he gets a shot at playing with Granlund next year.
    H2H 12-Team Keeper (8 + 4 rookies*) - G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SA, SV%, SHO

C: Larkin, RNH, Kuznetsov
    LW: Draisaitl, Keller, Meier, Lehkonen, Benn
    RW: DeBrincat, Reinhart, Boldy
    D: Q. Hughes, Weeger, Gudas, York, Andersson, Durzi
    G: Skinner*, Talbot, Allen, Stolarz, Wolf*
    IR+: Larkin, Trouba, Vilardi

H2H 12-Team - G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    IR:
    G:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by gogoayane View Post
    Hi.. just wondering why Tolvanen is ranked behind Kyrou and Frost. Is it due to opportunities in the near future (i.e. NAS have deeper roster than PHI and STL?). I'm holding onto Tolvanen but is tempted to drop him for active player in the playoff.
    He had a chance to step up when they brought him up this year..did not impress me though..being such highly rated prospect i was expecting him to take the opportunity and really produce
    Keep 6 - 14 team H2H Yahoo - Categories: G A P +/- PIM PPP SOG FW HIT BLK / GS W GAA SV% SHO
    C: T.Thompson, Aho
    LW: B.Tkachuk, M. Tkachuk
    RW:
    D: Dahlin, Fox, Mcavoy
    G:

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Even tho Tolvanen’s season have been a bit disappointing, his upside is the highest in my mind and therefore he would be my choice.