Thread: Neck and neck with one move left! Help!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Neck and neck with one move left! Help!

Hey everyone. I'm down to my final move of the week in an extremely tight championship matchup. Back and forth all week, and as it stands we're deadlocked in a 4-4-4 tie.

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 6.28.41 PM.png<---see matchup

I only have room for a defenseman tomorrow, but could fit any position on Sunday. With just one move left and no same-day adds, I'm heavily weighing my options:

• Grab a defenseman tonight for two games this weekend (ARI, CAR, CHI, COL, MTL NYI, PHI, VAN)
    • Swap a forward only playing Saturday for a forward playing Sat/Sun, netting only one additional man-game
    • Wait until Saturday night to see how the categories shake out after tonight and tomorrow, but again netting only one man-game on Sunday

My opponent also only has one move left. I have a feeling he is holding it in case he has to spot-start a goalie this weekend to catch up in goalie cats. He owns Bob (DTD), Halak (confirmed tomorrow @FLA), and Khudobin (may not even play). Pretty good options available for him though: Mrazek, Grubauer, Crawford, Korpisalo.

Also worth noting, I currently have 17 man-games left to start and he has 20 (excluding goalie starts).

With so many cats still up for grabs, I'm not sure if I should commit to maximizing games played or a certain category.

Help lead me to the promised land!
    12-team H2H Yahoo League
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, Sv%, SO

C: Benn (LW), Marchessault (LW), Galchenyuk (RW)
    LW: Ovechkin, Marchand, Pacorietty
    RW: Rust (LW), Buchnevich, Fiala (LW), Zuccarello
    D: Josi, Theodore, Sergachev, Dahlin
    G: Mrazek, Khudobin, Sorokin
    IR: Grzylcek

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Neck and neck with one move left! Help!

He has the advantage in man games so I would just take the highest upside guy for whatever you need. The odds are unfortunately against you.