Thread: Drop Blake Coleman for J.T. Miller (FA Claim) ?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Drop Blake Coleman for J.T. Miller (FA Claim) ?

Not sure if I'd be gaining enough but so tempted based on how hot Tampa has been... Tampa plays 3/4 next days Caps/ Carolina/ St. Louis, NJ isn't great but I get some pims and scoring out of Coleman (I only added him for end of week/ last weekend originally). Jersey has Boston (Wed), then the Yotes (Fri). Like the fact picking up games on lite nights!

Another name I'm considering Brett Connolly is out there for Wash? Just picked up Lars Eller....

Cats: G, A, +-, Pim, PPP, GWG

PS:This will be my third move of the week, thinking I could always move on J. Thorton or Kevin LaBanc for Thurs/ Fri (easy matches against LA and the Ducks).

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Drop Blake Coleman for J.T. Miller (FA Claim) ?

I would rather Miller, unless your weekly adds is 5 or less, because I wouldn't want to tie my hands like that so early in the week.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I would rather Miller, unless your weekly adds is 5 or less, because I wouldn't want to tie my hands like that so early in the week.
    Thanks, decided against it to save the moves for later in the week... I've got 4 remaining and am considering a combo of Hinostoza, Perlini, Grubauer, Ian Cole and Gallagher... thoughts? Horvat and Nolan Patrick are available too....

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I jumped on Thornton couple weeks ago and he's bin honestly one of the most consistent players since...

I already owned Lebanc so was no brainer for me..those two seem to get points when u need it most