Thread: Couture vs Voracek for 2-3 seasons

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Couture vs Voracek for 2-3 seasons

Logan Couture vs Jakub Voracek

Looking for opinions how they will stack up points only for the next 2-3 seasons. Which one would you keep?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Couture vs Voracek for 2-3 seasons

I would rather own Voracek.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Couture vs Voracek for 2-3 seasons

This is so close. I had initially though Voracek would be the obvious choice, he has had some spectacular seasons. But, if you look at their career points per game averages, Couture sits at .765 points per game and Voracek sits at .758. Projecting out a few years, does the guy who burns hot and cold get the nod, or is it steady Eddie? (:

I know this is probably waffling a bit on an answer, but if your willing to roll the dice, Voracek is probably the better option, but if you want to play safe and have fairly reliable production, then Couture is perhaps the better option. If I'm picking one or the other, I am taking Couture. The other thing you might want to consider is projecting what Philly and the Sharks will look like over the next two years. My opinion only, but I like the Sharks youth and how Couture might fit in, not sure about the aging Giroux/Voracek combo in Philly. Regardless, this is close. Hope this helps.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf