Looking to shore up my roster for the multicat salary keeper league in my signature before next year. Need to drop a few players. Looking for opinions of who to keep for next year and who to drop.

Agostino, Kenny
Richardson, Brad
Vanek, Thomas
Carrick, Connor
Chiasson, Alex
Johansson, Markus
Roussel, Anotine
Watson, Austin
Carrier, William

Looking at dropping Vanek/Richardson/Carrick for sure most likely. Pretty sure I can stream categories they offer if need be.

Debating keeping one of Roussel/Watson for Hits/PIM. Watson has more affordable salary. But can he stay on the ice? Could possibly keep both based on salary cap from dropping other players.

Carrier is a hit monster for cheap. Gets some SOG too. So a definite keep in my opinion.

Agostino/Chiasson i have no clue. Some value there, but who knows if they do anything next year or ever. Chiasson hinges on if he reamains toop 6 and PP time. Agostino i cant see as more than bottom six when all of NJ players are healthy next year.

Johansson i am leaning as a drop. Where does he sign affects his value. And for how much? Two big ifs. And his injury/concussion/health history is a concern.

Thanks in advance.